Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got my semester result and it kind of bad. Actually I don't really care much about it being bad because this is not my first time. The thing that concerned me is that I'm being like this is because of my environment and my group of 'friends'. My last roommate and my 'friends' really frustrated me. They make me like an outcast. They lied to me as they said that they don't really studied about that particular subject but they did. As a result they pass and I failed. It is not that I'm not studied, I did but I really weak in calculation. I know that they did this because they always said that it's okay I'm smart and they don't. Somehow it just felt like they mock me while they said that. The thing that I kind of good enough is just writing and making sentences. I don't know weather they are jealous by that? For the next semester, I cannot repeat the failed subject because my credit are full, the thing that I can do is to just extend semester. All in all is that my life is ruined, I don't have any friends that I can rely own, my classmate always outcast me and don't want to choose me in a group, my roommate are kind of bad. The only thing that I'm happy enough is because I have 1 friends since the middle school but she took different course than me even though we are from the same faculty. I'm from Asia and student here like to make group base on their same states.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by flower hana)
    I just got my semester result and it kind of bad. Actually I don't really care much about it being bad because this is not my first time. The thing that concerned me is that I'm being like this is because of my environment and my group of 'friends'. My last roommate and my 'friends' really frustrated me. They make me like an outcast. They lied to me as they said that they don't really studied about that particular subject but they did. As a result they pass and I failed. It is not that I'm not studied, I did but I really weak in calculation. I know that they did this because they always said that it's okay I'm smart and they don't. Somehow it just felt like they mock me while they said that. The thing that I kind of good enough is just writing and making sentences. I don't know weather they are jealous by that? For the next semester, I cannot repeat the failed subject because my credit are full, the thing that I can do is to just extend semester. All in all is that my life is ruined, I don't have any friends that I can rely own, my classmate always outcast me and don't want to choose me in a group, my roommate are kind of bad. The only thing that I'm happy enough is because I have 1 friends since the middle school but she took different course than me even though we are from the same faculty. I'm from Asia and student here like to make group base on their same states.
    I wouldn't worry about anyone else. Focus on what you have to do and work as hard as you can. Please don't just make friends with people based on where they come from. Integrate and make friends with people on your course. Join clubs and societies and explore your interests. You will make more friends there too.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.