Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your Trinity College offer! I'll follow you!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by 123Master321)
    How long does it take for UCAS to make the change?
    Dunno. It's not that important in the scheme of things. What matters is for your universities to confirm it will be ok first.

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank you!!! It's great that you are in the same position. I have just emailed Stacey Smith and given that your offer has not changed this is very good news for me, what did she tell you to do (contact UCAS,etc)
    She only told me that it wouldn’t affect my offer, but after that I emailed my insurance uni about it, and then after I got the green light from them, I then emailed UCAS about it. I’d just hold fire on emailing UCAS until Trinity have confirmed that it won’t affect your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TunaPal)
    She only told me that it wouldn’t affect my offer, but after that I emailed my insurance uni about it, and then after I got the green light from them, I then emailed UCAS about it. I’d just hold fire on emailing UCAS until Trinity have confirmed that it won’t affect your offer
    How long did she take to reply?

ReputationRep:
    How long did she take to reply?
    She only took a day - it was Durham that took a while to get back to me :’)

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.