Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone a cabin crew in uk? I’ve fallen in love w a flight attendant!! watch

ReputationRep:
    A week ago I was on the plane going to visit my family In Germany, when I got on the plane my eyes immediately stared at something I had never seen before , the most beautiful, perfect guy . I had instantly fallen in love . His hair was so curly and his face was just beautiful , both sides of his face was identical and honestly I just wanted to pull out a ring . So , I’m in love with a flight attendant and I’m pretty much never gonna see him again . I’m 18 years old and he looked about 23 , but I know nothing about him , my psycho self searched the airlines on social media , applied to be a flight attendant too and got accepted , thought about staying in Germany till I eventually find him ect .. we spoke on the plane and his eyes were so beautiful looking into mine and I swear I’ve never been this whipped over a guy and HES A STRANGER . What do I do ? I’m leaving in 3 days and if he’s on my flight when I’m going back I’m going to make my movements towards him . But if he’s not what do I do? it’s almost impossible for me to find him on anything , I can’t find him on any social media ! I took a picture of him and I’ve just been staring at it since . I know I sound very weird but honestly I’m in love . And when I fall in love I fall deep. The only problem is he’s a stranger and he will never know me .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You got a job as a flight attendant to find this guy? Lol.

(Original post by Bennnny250)
    A week ago I was on the plane going to visit my family In Germany, when I got on the plane my eyes immediately stared at something I had never seen before , the most beautiful, perfect guy . I had instantly fallen in love . His hair was so curly and his face was just beautiful , both sides of his face was identical and honestly I just wanted to pull out a ring . So , I’m in love with a flight attendant and I’m pretty much never gonna see him again . I’m 18 years old and he looked about 23 , but I know nothing about him , my psycho self searched the airlines on social media , applied to be a flight attendant too and got accepted , thought about staying in Germany till I eventually find him ect .. we spoke on the plane and his eyes were so beautiful looking into mine and I swear I’ve never been this whipped over a guy and HES A STRANGER . What do I do ? I’m leaving in 3 days and if he’s on my flight when I’m going back I’m going to make my movements towards him . But if he’s not what do I do? it’s almost impossible for me to find him on anything , I can’t find him on any social media ! I took a picture of him and I’ve just been staring at it since . I know I sound very weird but honestly I’m in love . And when I fall in love I fall deep. The only problem is he’s a stranger and he will never know me .

ReputationRep:
    Lmao no I’m not gonna actually become a flight attendant
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It's a crush and you're turning into a stalker. Calm down.

ReputationRep:
    madd you actually applied to be a flight attendant. Lol

You could email the company and give them your flight details and they might but unlikely would tell you his name

ReputationRep:
    if you fell for him because of his looks, thats not love... thats lust

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.