Turn on thread page Beta

So every year I visit my home town ; Cyprus and when I go there I stay for a month . I feel so relaxed there and I literally never want to leave . When I’m on the plane back to the UK I cry for weeks till I eventually forget about Cyprus because of the stress I face in the UK . I’m currently at Sixth form and everything about sixth form and UK in general is stressing me out I hate it! I want to drop out and move to a different country . I didn’t go Cyprus last year and I am happy because I would have fallen apart and not left the country as I feel so stress free there .

A week ago my aunt asked me to come Germany with her as we have family to visit here , I’ve been here for a week and on God I do NOT want to leave ! I love it here 😭, the education system and everything is so relaxing , also I fell in love with a flight attendant on the plane who is German and the thought of not seeing him again makes me feel sick as I think I am in love . Seriously . I do not want to leave Germany , it is so amazing here and I feel even more attached then I do in Cyprus . I’m leaving in 3 days and honestly that thought is making me want to cry. I love my family here and I love how I can just leave the house and shop on my own which I can’t do in the uk as it’s dangerous ( the area I live in ) , I just wanna stay here but it’s impossible as my parents will never allow that and I really want to be close to the flight attendant because Ive actually fallen in love . What can I do😭. I also have exams coming up and I just want to drop out of education and maybe work for my dad.[/QUOTE]

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So every year I visit my home town ; Cyprus and when I go there I stay for a month . I feel so relaxed there and I literally never want to leave . When I’m on the plane back to the UK I cry for weeks till I eventually forget about Cyprus because of the stress I face in the UK . I’m currently at Sixth form and everything about sixth form and UK in general is stressing me out I hate it! I want to drop out and move to a different country . I didn’t go Cyprus last year and I am happy because I would have fallen apart and not left the country as I feel so stress free there .

A week ago my aunt asked me to come Germany with her as we have family to visit here , I’ve been here for a week and on God I do NOT want to leave ! I love it here 😭, the education system and everything is so relaxing , also I fell in love with a flight attendant on the plane who is German and the thought of not seeing him again makes me feel sick as I think I am in love . Seriously . I do not want to leave Germany , it is so amazing here and I feel even more attached then I do in Cyprus . I’m leaving in 3 days and honestly that thought is making me want to cry. I love my family here and I love how I can just leave the house and shop on my own which I can’t do in the uk as it’s dangerous ( the area I live in ) , I just wanna stay here but it’s impossible as my parents will never allow that and I really want to be close to the flight attendant because Ive actually fallen in love . What can I do😭. I also have exams coming up and I just want to drop out of education and maybe work for my dad.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)

A week ago my aunt asked me to come Germany with her as we have family to visit here , I’ve been here for a week and on God I do NOT want to leave ! I love it here 😭, the education system and everything is so relaxing , also I fell in love with a flight attendant on the plane who is German and the thought of not seeing him again makes me feel sick as I think I am in love . Seriously . I do not want to leave Germany , it is so amazing here and I feel even more attached then I do in Cyprus . I’m leaving in 3 days and honestly that thought is making me want to cry. I love my family here and I love how I can just leave the house and shop on my own which I can’t do in the uk as it’s dangerous ( the area I live in ) , I just wanna stay here but it’s impossible as my parents will never allow that and I really want to be close to the flight attendant because Ive actually fallen in love . What can I do😭. I also have exams coming up and I just want to drop out of education and maybe work for my dad.
    [/QUOTE]

It sounds like you're facing a difficult time, but it's important to remember that a holiday is just that, a holiday. It's temporary. Could you visit Germany and your (?) boyfriend again? Could he visit you? You can still have contact with him and a relationship if you want to

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.