Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This thread will make white people who have 0000000000000.1% Black african in them think they’re allowed to say the n word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    You're obviously biased here :lol:
    I do believe that separate matters and disputes should only be contained in their respective threads and grudges shouldn't be rigidly held to the point of unnecessary argument, otherwise it'll just create a ****storm
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erratic_deus)
    First off, I'll address the confusion between Somalian and Somali.
    Somali is a tribe in Somalia.
    Over 95% of Somalians are Somali. This is how the term became interchangeable.
    Somalians is anyone from Somalia, the remaining ethnogroups of Somalians can be Afar, Oromo or even Maasai.
    Wow! I’d didn’t know this. So interesting. What can you tell me about Somalia vs Somaliland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fruli)
    Exactly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Same here, what else do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonyeka)
    Wow! I’d didn’t know this. So interesting. What can you tell me about Somalia vs Somaliland?
    I guess you could compare it to people in London wanting to become a different country due to a difference in political agreements (e.g Brexit).
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    The thing is, it hasnt been just this thread, some of the previous ones both of you have had arguements and issues going on.
    All in which I was attacked for no reason. Not much of an argument when it was one sided. That’s called bullying. It doesn’t matter though, let’s put this aside.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I guess you could compare it to people in London wanting to become a different country due to a difference in political agreements (e.g Brexit).
    Could that be possible in the forseeable future?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Night King)
    All in which I was attacked for no reason. Not much of an argument when it was one sided. That’s called bullying. It doesn’t matter though, let’s put this aside.
    They why didnt you just report it if it was 'bullying'?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Hōseki)
    Oh dear...
    Maybe the OP has made some controversial comments previously however, I fail to see what that has to do with this thread. When one makes a point that is considered incorrect, you should strive to educate them. Trashing their thread in an unrelated topic will not only solve nothing but is just immature.
    Curb your social justice.
    exactly...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hi all!

Can we all keep the posts constructive, and in topic of the OP.

Cheers.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm glad African History is being pushed more on the curriculum. Still a long way to go but it's getting more attention than it did.:yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    They why didnt you just report it if it was 'bullying'?
    In fact, I did, and for good reasons too. But I also replied because what kind of pussy accepts being called a racist out of the blue. That’s not normal behaviour. As now we have introduced the inverted commas this discussion will most likely be biased. So it’s better if we end it here, for the sake of not further derailing the thread.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    In fact, I did, and for good reasons too. But I also replied because what kind of pussy accepts being called a racist out of the blue. That’s not normal behaviour. As now we have introduced the inverted commas this discussion will most likely be biased. So it’s better if we end it here, for the sake of not further derailing the thread.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1217

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    I'm glad African History is being pushed more on the curriculum. Still a long way to go but it's getting more attention than it did.:yep:
    Agreed
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I didnt see any bullying hence why I introduced the commas but of course we wouldnt want to derail the thread which would obviously cause more issues.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I didnt see any bullying hence why I introduced the commas but of course we wouldnt want to derail the thread which would obviously cause more issues. Would you rather be a P*ssy or be a man in that situation?
    I’d rather be a man who’s not a pussy:borat:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you're a Berber, Hadharem, Yoruba, Tuareg, Igbo, Iteso, Cushite, Tigray, Rashaida, Nilote, Xhosa, Oromo, Zulu or Maasai and so forth!
    I wonder how these relate to Mitochondrial Eve.:beard:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for sharing - this is really interesting. Am curious about the man in the picture. Is his ear painted red or is it a material spread on top as it seems the same as that on his neck and around his face and seems to me more like a material than like body paint? He looks so beautiful.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.