Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The question is write about a time where someone did something without thinking it through. Mine is about about a girl who was invited to this elite party. The security guard did not have her name on the list and she put her bag down on the floor to find the invitation card. When it was approved she looked down only to realise her bag was gone. I need an ending on how she resolved it, I don't want her to find her bag though.

ReputationRep:
    The end.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    She slipped and died, the end.

ReputationRep:
    How she resolved what though, if she didn't find the bag what is there to be solved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_finchy00)
    How she resolved what though, if she didn't find the bag what is there to be solved?
    As in I need a coda for my story.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    She realised the party was an illuminati elitist ritual involving orgies and infant sacrificies. Her bag contained a snicker, shame she now can’t have it to relax. You’re not you when you’re hungry.

ReputationRep:
    They lived happily ever after
    The end

ReputationRep:
    Then she woke up, and it was all a dream

ReputationRep:
    The elite party has security cameras, she goes and watches the tape to see that the person who took her bag was her identical evil twin who has an exclusive diet of bags. The evil twin eats her bag and goes on the destroy the world, fuelled by the bag. The main chick gets sacrificed to the evil twin as this is all her fault for putting down her bag.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Carried on for next time....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anuschka)
    The question is write about a time where someone did something without thinking it through. Mine is about about a girl who was invited to this elite party. The security guard did not have her name on the list and she put her bag down on the floor to find the invitation card. When it was approved she looked down only to realise her bag was gone. I need an ending on how she resolved it, I don't want her to find her bag though.
    she went inside to the party anyway. got drunk. had sex with a guy and the next morning regretted it. so she made a false rape allegation to the police whilst messaging her bff all like "urgh did you see that minger I slept with last night? he must of raped me because like, I have standards. now i'm going to make his life hell because he overreached."

now the man spends the next year of his life on bail because of poor evidence handling procedures because of police / cps incompetence and only has his prosecuted dropped the week before he's due in court when the communications vital to his defence were finally released by the police to both the defence and cps prosecutors. a year of his life has gone and he is now considering a civil claim against the woman for slander and making a formal complaint against the police and cps.

meanwhile, the girl who cried wolf has been getting a right hardon from all feminism news and now feels she's part of a group having like, been rape and **** and been a recipient of sexual harassment, like it's so trendy. she hashtags "metoo" every chance she gets and even considers going lesbian or even transgender because she wants to be in tune with the moment. however in the end she decides to join the Labour party so she can find other snowflake people like herself and spends her spare time trying to betray the will of the volk by plotting against Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonotyoutoo)
    she went inside to the party anyway. got drunk. had sex with a guy and the next morning regretted it. so she made a false rape allegation to the police whilst messaging her bff all like "urgh did you see that minger I slept with last night? he must of raped me because like, I have standards. now i'm going to make his life hell because he overreached."

now the man spends the next year of his life on bail because of poor evidence handling procedures because of police / cps incompetence and only has his prosecuted dropped the week before he's due in court when the communications vital to his defence were finally released by the police to both the defence and cps prosecutors. a year of his life has gone and he is now considering a civil claim against the woman for slander and making a formal complaint against the police and cps.

meanwhile, the girl who cried wolf has been getting a right hardon from all feminism news and now feels she's part of a group having like, been rape and **** and been a recipient of sexual harassment, like it's so trendy. she hashtags "metoo" every chance she gets and even considers going lesbian or even transgender because she wants to be in tune with the moment. however in the end she decides to join the Labour party so she can find other snowflake people like herself and spends her spare time trying to betray the will of the volk by plotting against Brexit.
    Plot twist, it was Corbyn in a wig the whole time.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to write that the girl went inside anyway got a beverage. She was waiting in frustration and saw her bag in the crowd. She slapped the guy as a natural reflex to realise that it was her dad and she ran. Good?

ReputationRep:
    She couldn't find her bag so she committed suicide. It was a sad day for all. The end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anuschka)
    I think I'm going to write that the girl went inside anyway got a beverage. She was waiting in frustration and saw her bag in the crowd. She slapped the guy as a natural reflex to realise that it was her dad and she ran. Good?
    very bad. did you not read my suggestion at all? or the girl's below me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonotyoutoo)
    very bad. did you not read my suggestion at all? or the girl's below me.
    Your suggestion was intriguing but it is a short piece, so I need something with not a lot of action involved.

ReputationRep:
    The girl finds a bag that looks just like hers on another girl and starts b*tch slapping her; she wins, takes the bag and opens it with everyone watching. Turns out the bag was actually the other girl's.

She sees a man leaving through the door and runs after him. She keeps running for that bag, the end.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.