Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have maths and english IGCSE exam in 2 months and i want to get B or Above to get into Uni . I'm doing both of them again last time i got E in Maths and D in English. Does any one have a good tip or if it is really possible to get B or Above in 2 months

ReputationRep:
    I have a tip, don't worry. You can still get into University. A-Levels are what matter. I done horrendous on GCSE's and here i'am studying Law and University. Don't stress, see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just do your absolute best now, and don't stress to much, gcses arent gonna affect your way into uni too much, just make sure they are good enough to get you onto an A level course because thats what matters. xxx good luck
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Guya i have done BTEC 90 Credit's Diploma, It's equivalent to 1.5 Alevels .Right now i'm doing business management course and every where i apply they say that you have to have B in Maths and English or Minimum C jdddd Lucie J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoymous2536)
    Guya i have done BTEC 90 Credit's Diploma, It's equivalent to 1.5 Alevels .Right now i'm doing business management course and every where i apply they say that you have to have B in Maths and English or Minimum C jdddd Lucie J
    You will need to complete an extended diploma. Email the Universities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoymous2536)
    Yeah you have loads of options! There are a lot of extra courses you can find to give you ucas points, i did a six lesson maths course a while ago and got 20, which isn't enough but it's helpful.
    That btec you've done is great too.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    jdddd I'm doing Business management lvl 4 course as well and I would get admission in middlesex uni and university of Sunderland but they told me to get at least C in both of them.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.