Turn on thread page Beta

Caffeine is causing me problems watch

ReputationRep:
    Normally I only drink decaf as my mum get heart problems if she has caffeine, so she only has decaf in the house and then I’ve just got used to it. Because of this whenever I have caffeine I get headaches. I had a regular sized latte this morning and now all my limbs are shaking so typing and writing is hard. Is this due to the caffeine or something else, as I haven’t got a headache like I normally do. I’ve also been feeling really tired recently, hence why I had the cup today. Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How is your regular sleep pattern, as well as your general diet? Sometimes people can be sensitive to caffeine - if you don't need it, try to avoid it or take small amounts. When you get headaches, is this only when you drink coffee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    How is your regular sleep pattern, as well as your general diet? Sometimes people can be sensitive to caffeine - if you don't need it, try to avoid it or take small amounts. When you get headaches, is this only when you drink coffee?
    Quite regular, I got to sleep at 10:30 every weekday cuz I have an early bus in the morning. I had a later night a couple nights ago and have been really tired since then. My diet is fairly regular (although my mum thinks I’m not eating enough), I frequently skip breakfast though because I don’t have time. I get headaches when I drink caffeine pretty much everytime, although they’re often only slight. I also get them before my period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RantingWhovian)
    Quite regular, I got to sleep at 10:30 every weekday cuz I have an early bus in the morning. I had a later night a couple nights ago and have been really tired since then. My diet is fairly regular (although my mum thinks I’m not eating enough), I frequently skip breakfast though because I don’t have time. I get headaches when I drink caffeine pretty much everytime, although they’re often only slight. I also get them before my period.
    If you are skipping breakfast and your mother feels you aren't eating enough, perhaps try to increase the amount of food you eat. Try to eat at regular times as well. Even if you don't have enough time to take breakfast, you could take some fruit to eat on the bus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    If you are skipping breakfast and your mother feels you aren't eating enough, perhaps try to increase the amount of food you eat. Try to eat at regular times as well. Even if you don't have enough time to take breakfast, you could take some fruit to eat on the bus?
    I am trying to eat more, I just don’t feel hungry and so stop eating when I no longer feel hungry. I take toast for the bus occasionally if I wake up hungry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.