Turn on thread page Beta

some advice about a teacher that I think actually wants to do something to me. Th watch

ReputationRep:
    ANee LL21 second ago

Hi guys, I've realised that I should ask for some advice about a teacher that I think actually does want to do something to me. The problem is i'm not sure what.

*This is gonna be a long one btw but i havent really told many people and i really need to get this out to someone who will listen so please please bear with me?*

So..basically last year, near the end of it i learned that the alevel media teacher had an affair with one of his students for that year and the previous but the people who told me said it was fine cause she was over 18 so whatever. I don't do media alevel by the way (its History, English and Politics) but he's best mates with my history teacher so he always liked to pop up to speak to him. I think he knew that I knew about him, cause a lot of the students did but he didn't really seem to care at the time - or at least APPEAR to care. He never used to pay any attention to me but suddenly when summer came, i decided to wear shorts, cause ***** my constant-hairless chocolate legs deserve to put these pale hoes to shame , and that was when I caught him checking me out a few times. Quite a lot actually. I can give an example like when i was walking through the park from college i heard a bike chime and whistle and he brushed past me on his bike but not without looking me up and down and winking weirdly. But aside from that, i didn't think much of it and plus the summer came so the shaggy lookalike with an additional cocaine addiction was far far away. Although the problem was, i saw him about 4 times in the summer with 3 different girls - 2 of which looked closer to my age then his but again i didn't think much of it cause he took one look at me and then grabbed them closer to him and kept them walking quicker.

So come A2 year, i don't really see him for the first week or two and then I do and the thing i noticed was he started to glare at me, like how IBZ described just pure dirty looks but the clever thing was it was only when no one else was looking. I'm quite an introverted person so if I'm not with the few people that i actually like then i'm by myself which is a lot. So i see him in the corridors and then he walks past either glaring at me or looking away in almost contempt. The glaring part is the more uncomfortable part cause there is a lot of hostility in that and like an attempt to intimidate me almost? i was uncomfortable but i dont think he could tell cause, again im an introvert and i've been told that i'm hard to read. But again it didn't used to stay on my mind that much until i started doing it back and then it kinda surprised him i think cause thats when the looks stopped becoming glares for the most part but more just stares. I would walk past the staff room just as he as about to go and then he sees me and stops and stares for a bit. Again he does that mostly when not much people are around but when there are he tends to improvise. Like walking into college, there's a member of staff to check student ID (he's really **** at it mind you) he would by him then see and do a ****ing double take and start randomly talking to the other guy, i knew it was random cause he literally just went ''so how you been these days?''.
    I was in an empty classroom with my friend and we were chatting and there was this ugly ass orange jumper next to us, it stank mind you, and guess who it belonged to? Mmhm, he walked in the middle of our conversation, stared directly at me and grabbed his jumper and didn't look away until he shut the door.

The media depart (like two classes) is in the same block as English so his class literally next to mine, before English i try to race into class before i see him. Its pathetic i know. But maybe cause he is friends with my English teacher but he tends come in a lot, he doesn't do it as often now but he would just wander in while we're all working and obviously my teacher would be surprised and ask him why but then i stop listening at that point but the thing is he doesn't even leave when he's done talking to her, he just awkwardly stands there with his head down, but the problem is, maybe its just my imagination but it is tilted in my direction and you know when you can tell that someone is completely aware of your presence is like subtley listening to you. Thats what i get with him. *There are so many examples i can give but i think this would be even longer that it is even supposed to be, i imagine you've probably stopped reading at this point but please bear with me here*.

I know what you're thinking but I need to really establish that the thing about his stares and the feeling from him is like a mixture of a lot of things all negative; its hostility, contempt, irritation and something else. Like i think i bother him in more ways than one but i cant seem to pinpoint those exact ways.

So, now i've got some of that out..please guys, help me make sense of this and perhaps help me to handle this i've been ignoring it as best as i can cause exams are coming up and i know that i will never have to see him again but it's been worse and i know i shouldn't be feeling like this. The friends i have told don't believe cause they've never seen him do it and while they do agree that something is very off about him, they don't understand why he would target ME of all people. I have great people surrounding me right? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Yeeeeeaahh ....no ones gonna read all that. Maybe shorten it a bit?

ReputationRep:
    TLDR pls
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie A2)
    ANee LL21 second ago

Hi guys, I've realised that I should ask for some advice about a teacher that I think actually does want to do something to me. The problem is i'm not sure what.

*This is gonna be a long one btw but i havent really told many people and i really need to get this out to someone who will listen so please please bear with me?*

So..basically last year, near the end of it i learned that the alevel media teacher had an affair with one of his students for that year and the previous but the people who told me said it was fine cause she was over 18 so whatever. I don't do media alevel by the way (its History, English and Politics) but he's best mates with my history teacher so he always liked to pop up to speak to him. I think he knew that I knew about him, cause a lot of the students did but he didn't really seem to care at the time - or at least APPEAR to care. He never used to pay any attention to me but suddenly when summer came, i decided to wear shorts, cause ***** my constant-hairless chocolate legs deserve to put these pale hoes to shame , and that was when I caught him checking me out a few times. Quite a lot actually. I can give an example like when i was walking through the park from college i heard a bike chime and whistle and he brushed past me on his bike but not without looking me up and down and winking weirdly. But aside from that, i didn't think much of it and plus the summer came so the shaggy lookalike with an additional cocaine addiction was far far away. Although the problem was, i saw him about 4 times in the summer with 3 different girls - 2 of which looked closer to my age then his but again i didn't think much of it cause he took one look at me and then grabbed them closer to him and kept them walking quicker.

So come A2 year, i don't really see him for the first week or two and then I do and the thing i noticed was he started to glare at me, like how IBZ described just pure dirty looks but the clever thing was it was only when no one else was looking. I'm quite an introverted person so if I'm not with the few people that i actually like then i'm by myself which is a lot. So i see him in the corridors and then he walks past either glaring at me or looking away in almost contempt. The glaring part is the more uncomfortable part cause there is a lot of hostility in that and like an attempt to intimidate me almost? i was uncomfortable but i dont think he could tell cause, again im an introvert and i've been told that i'm hard to read. But again it didn't used to stay on my mind that much until i started doing it back and then it kinda surprised him i think cause thats when the looks stopped becoming glares for the most part but more just stares. I would walk past the staff room just as he as about to go and then he sees me and stops and stares for a bit. Again he does that mostly when not much people are around but when there are he tends to improvise. Like walking into college, there's a member of staff to check student ID (he's really **** at it mind you) he would by him then see and do a ****ing double take and start randomly talking to the other guy, i knew it was random cause he literally just went ''so how you been these days?''.
    I was in an empty classroom with my friend and we were chatting and there was this ugly ass orange jumper next to us, it stank mind you, and guess who it belonged to? Mmhm, he walked in the middle of our conversation, stared directly at me and grabbed his jumper and didn't look away until he shut the door.

The media depart (like two classes) is in the same block as English so his class literally next to mine, before English i try to race into class before i see him. Its pathetic i know. But maybe cause he is friends with my English teacher but he tends come in a lot, he doesn't do it as often now but he would just wander in while we're all working and obviously my teacher would be surprised and ask him why but then i stop listening at that point but the thing is he doesn't even leave when he's done talking to her, he just awkwardly stands there with his head down, but the problem is, maybe its just my imagination but it is tilted in my direction and you know when you can tell that someone is completely aware of your presence is like subtley listening to you. Thats what i get with him. *There are so many examples i can give but i think this would be even longer that it is even supposed to be, i imagine you've probably stopped reading at this point but please bear with me here*.

I know what you're thinking but I need to really establish that the thing about his stares and the feeling from him is like a mixture of a lot of things all negative; its hostility, contempt, irritation and something else. Like i think i bother him in more ways than one but i cant seem to pinpoint those exact ways.

So, now i've got some of that out..please guys, help me make sense of this and perhaps help me to handle this i've been ignoring it as best as i can cause exams are coming up and i know that i will never have to see him again but it's been worse and i know i shouldn't be feeling like this. The friends i have told don't believe cause they've never seen him do it and while they do agree that something is very off about him, they don't understand why he would target ME of all people. I have great people surrounding me right? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
    maybe he acts hostile because you make him uncomfortable and he doesn't want to be seen acting inappropriately towards you as perhaps he does find you attractive.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Talk to your teachers, or personal tutor. There is always a child protection officer in every school, therefore it is reccommended that you consult this issue with them, where appropriate measures will take place
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Sound like a well adjusted individual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radioactivedecay)
    Yeeeeeaahh ....no ones gonna read all that. Maybe shorten it a bit?
    Did you read the second sentence? If you dont want to read it then just move on instead of critizing cause its not meant for the likes of you jeez

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.