Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I would like to know if, how and when to apply for student finance. I am Italian and I live with my family in the UK permanently. I understand this means I'm not entitled to a maintenance loan, but I'm also not sure what the process is to apply for a tuition loan given my nationality/residence situation. I'm aware that I have to have my household income assessed and I was first told to fill in the EU17N form, but I then got told that I should check if that is still the form I have to fill in as there may be a new one for 2018 entries.
    If I could get some advice on this that would be great, thank you!

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.