The Student Room Group

What jobs are available for me if i take bio, chemistry, psychology and english lit

I'm currently in yr11 and i've chosen my subjects for a levels but now that i think more and more on my subjects im not sure about the jobs available for me. I would like to go to a Russel group uni such as oxford but im worried that the subjects i chose are not a good combo. I would like to take law in uni or take psychology but i was wondering are my a level subject choices suitable for that?
Reply 1
Original post by Mooskan
I'm currently in yr11 and i've chosen my subjects for a levels but now that i think more and more on my subjects im not sure about the jobs available for me. I would like to go to a Russel group uni such as oxford but im worried that the subjects i chose are not a good combo. I would like to take law in uni or take psychology but i was wondering are my a level subject choices suitable for that?

Your A-level choices are suitable for both Law and psychology at A-level as Law doesn’t tend to have any specific entry requirements and most psychology courses require at least 1 science including psychology which you’d be doing. I have been offered a place at Oxford to study Law and I take Law, Psychology, Sociology and History.
Reply 2
thank you so much, i really needed some advice :h:

Quick Reply

Latest