Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

As a muslim do you ever wish you could just sleep around watch

honestly the only reason i'm still a virgin is because i have to be, but my hormones are running wild and i really want to start having sex but of course annoyingly i'm only allowed to do that until i get married. which i don't want. i'm not ready for marriage and honestly am not remotely attracted to asian men either. i want a couple of white lovers but don't want to marry them either. i'm so introverted and not a people person at all. i can barely handle friendships, don't want to get into a relationship either. i wish it was just permissible to sleep around, thats why i would even be ok with mu'tah marriages but even those are haram. argghh anyone else feel this way? its so annoying and frustrating

ReputationRep:
    girl you can be a virgin hoe
    you can think about it but dont do it.
    distract yourself from it

(Original post by FloralLuxe)
    wheres the fun in that though

ReputationRep:
    I'm a christian and I know how you feel exactly

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I'm a christian and I know how you feel exactly
    someone who shares my pain

ReputationRep:
    just do it... apologise afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    someone who shares my pain
    It is quite frustrating when you're around so many cute guys who you would definitely bonk if you didn't have to save yourself for marriage

ReputationRep:
    You should only regret the things you've done, not the things you haven't

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    It is quite frustrating when you're around so many cute guys who you would definitely bonk if you didn't have to save yourself for marriage
    right, its like the more I try to control it the more I notice cute guys, a lot of whom seem interested in me too.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Volibear)
    orderofthelotus bets she's gonna show up here with some quality advice? :rofl:
    You have an issue?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

It's perfectly normal to be super-hormonal. It's just the understanding that there are certain boundaries for a greater reason and as a conscious Muslimah as you are, you just gotta have sabr (patience).

Insha'Allah things go well for ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    You have an issue?
    Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you.
    Thanks for the candid reminder dude.(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralLuxe)
    You don't become a "hoe" simply by thinking.

That's ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    right, its like the more I try to control it the more I notice cute guys, a lot of whom seem interested in me too.
    It's a pain isn't it? I'm sure you'll find your husband some day though, it's better than sinning and losing it to someone who doesn't care about you or losing too soon before you're ready though
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Halal on the streets...

ReputationRep:
    honestly the only reason i'm still a virgin is because i have to be, but my hormones are running wild and i really want to start having sex but of course annoyingly i'm only allowed to do that until i get married. which i don't want. i'm not ready for marriage and honestly am not remotely attracted to asian men either. i want a couple of white lovers but don't want to marry them either. i'm so introverted and not a people person at all. i can barely handle friendships, don't want to get into a relationship either. i wish it was just permissible to sleep around, thats why i would even be ok with mu'tah marriages but even those are haram. argghh anyone else feel this way? its so annoying and frustrating
    Why don't you quit Islam? Nothing should ever feel like its holding you back. Feel free to PM.

ReputationRep:
    It's not healthy to suppress anything that nature intended.

That's like me suppressing my hunger or suppressing myself from breathing, you just end up suffering more with time!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Sis, I'm sure every guy and girl has these urges. Life is a test- I'm sure you're being rewarded at this very time for your patience. iA

ReputationRep:
    as a muslim guy who tends to sleep around(not really proud of it ) , ill tell you this . the first couple of times i did it I felt good , the next couple of times I was like this isnt even special anymore , now only the chase excites me and the initial feeling lol. Now i understand why they say save yourself for marriage. its such a special moment and when its done meaninglessly , even if your attracted to someone , your idea and feel of sex will change. it becomes normal , not special. self pleasure should supress your feelings and remember , we get judged on our actions not our thoughts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.