Turn on thread page Beta

not rape, I just need some support watch

before everyone goes off on one, I know this isn’t rape, you don’t have to tell me.
    me and this guy admitted our feelings for one another after years of close friendship. at a party we were making out and he tried to unbutton my trousers but I said no, that I wasn’t ready for anything to go that far.
    we talked v briefly and clarified that over the clothes stuff was okay and I was not comfortable with anything further.
    A bit later he tried again and I again said no
    Then on the third time he tried, I don’t know, I was too embarrassed to say no again and just went along with it. no we didn’t have actual sex but we covered pretty much all the other bases if you get me. He’s a really really nice guy but I just wasn’t into it and it’s not his fault because at the end of the day I did eventually go with it and from his perspective it probably looked like I was enjoying myself.
    I cried afterwards and haven’t told anyone, every time I think about it I get incredibly anxious and upset

ReputationRep:
    Thats sexual assault. Disgusting boy, should be ashamed of his scummy self. Please call the Police. It maybe hard but wouldn't want other girls feeling like this would you. Sickening boy. Noone should go through that and feel like someone else owns them, thats sick.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    He clearly played with your feelings, you should tell someone, or try reporting him for that bcuz what he did was digusting and digraceful and you dont desrve that sh*t from anyone, let alone someone who you thought cared about you

ReputationRep:
    Also, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    You should not let him get away with thinking he can get his way if he persists at the expense of affecting another persons well being.

If you don't report him, he will feel like what he did was okay and do it to someone else.

(Original post by jdddd)
    Also, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    You should not let him get away with thinking he can get his way if he persists at the expense of affecting another persons well being.

If you don't report him, he will feel like what he did was okay and do it to someone else.
    Exactly, scum is a danger to society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh okay, but please report. If you need any support etc feel free to PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Oh okay, but please report. If you need any support etc feel free to PM.
    It is for OP to decide if they want to report. It is not an easy process and it is not a decision to be taken lightly.

before everyone goes off on one, I know this isn’t rape, you don’t have to tell me.
    me and this guy admitted our feelings for one another after years of close friendship. at a party we were making out and he tried to unbutton my trousers but I said no, that I wasn’t ready for anything to go that far.
    we talked v briefly and clarified that over the clothes stuff was okay and I was not comfortable with anything further.
    A bit later he tried again and I again said no
    Then on the third time he tried, I don’t know, I was too embarrassed to say no again and just went along with it. no we didn’t have actual sex but we covered pretty much all the other bases if you get me. He’s a really really nice guy but I just wasn’t into it and it’s not his fault because at the end of the day I did eventually go with it and from his perspective it probably looked like I was enjoying myself.
    I cried afterwards and haven’t told anyone, every time I think about it I get incredibly anxious and upset
    That is why girls and boys shouldn't freemix at parties.

ReputationRep:
    That is why girls and boys shouldn't freemix at parties.
    No hetereosexual dude wants to attend a sauage fest party full of only dudes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    It is for OP to decide if they want to report. It is not an easy process and it is not a decision to be taken lightly.
    When did I say it was easy? Its a decision that needs to be made.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.