Bennyboii900
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have got a PGDE in French interview at Strathclyde uni within the next few months and I am clueless as to what they could ask me.
I can't do a in person interview so it will be done via Skype so i'm just panicking about what could be asked?

Has anyone ever done this type of interview for this/any university that could give me any advice on how to prepare for it?

Thanks in advance
aoifebro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Benny,Funny how things come full circle, I'm in the same position now. I'm interviewing for Spanish and German. How did your interview go? Did you only interview in French or did you have another language too? If you have any advise, tips or tricks it'd be greatly appreciated!Hopeful future PDGE student,Aoife ,
Bennyboii900
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by aoifebro)
Hi Benny,Funny how things come full circle, I'm in the same position now. I'm interviewing for Spanish and German. How did your interview go? Did you only interview in French or did you have another language too? If you have any advise, tips or tricks it'd be greatly appreciated!Hopeful future PDGE student,Aoife ,
my interview went alright. she asked me stuff on why i wanted be a teacher and all that. then got asked about 3 questions in french as its the only language i have, questions are very simple like what do u do at the weekends. its compleatly chill atmosphere.
aoifebro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks a million! Really appreciate the information!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%