Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was just wondering who had received offers from Edinburgh for psychology? Also what grades do you need to get? xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Fionaedge)
    Hi guys, I was just wondering who had received offers from Edinburgh for psychology? Also what grades do you need to get? xx
    Edinburgh's awfully slow at giving offers. You can see what grades some applicants have/are predicted using the Connect tool

Details regarding the typical offer and minimum requirements can be found on the prospectus page here

The offer rate was 47% last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fionaedge)
    Hiya, I applied in like start of October, but not heard back yet. They are ridiculously slow at giving replies due to the high number of applications, however the offers should be coming soon.

I'm predicted to get AAA in my A-levels, and had fairly good GCSEs (3 A*'s,2 A's an 5 B's). Hoping this will get me an offer although I am scared that won't be enough. If I do get an offer, it will be my first choice though.

Hope you hear back soon!!

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 11th October and still haven't heard back yet. I'm hoping to have a reply before the post-offer visit day so I know whether or not I'm going and if I do get an offer, I'd like to look around the campus before I make any decisions as I'm torn between Glasgow and Edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    I got a reply yesterday: conditional offer for ABBB
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got an offer from Edinburgh for Psychology BA, my conditions are 38 IB points with 666 HL & 6 in Math SL. I’m kind of freaking out because I’m really not sure if I’ll be able to make those grades 😬😬 Anyone else get an offer ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2018

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.