Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    What sort of cut do you think would look really cool on him?

How about a mohican and a new set of clothes to go with it? Tatty leather jacket and all that. Something that'd shock his mum. And get lots of attention?

Or maybe a medieval monk haircut? For a laugh? Be a trend setter. He could say he's been an extra in a film as a conversation starter.
    Lol I like that
    Perhaps a buzz cut to go with the whole look?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I like the way you think anon. Our posts are nearly identical:holmes:
    :jokes: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Lol I like that
    Perhaps a buzz cut to go with the whole look?
    Yeah, something like a Number 2 all round would work OK. He could buy some clippers and do it himself.

A black suit, with white shirt and a tie would go with that hairstyle as well.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Yeah, something like a Number 2 all round would work OK. He could buy some clippers and do it himself.

A black suit, with white shirt and a tie would go with that hairstyle as well.
    Get a tat aswell, and voila there is your new James Bond

ReputationRep:
    I would say yes.

ReputationRep:
    Precious Illusions we got a new one
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes you are handsome.

ReputationRep:
    u need a trim

ReputationRep:
    girls are weird on this forum ....there was a guy a few weeks ago who looked like an average joe and half the girls were saying he was good looking

this guy looks better than that other guy yet no girl so far has said he is good looking, it's only been no's or criticisms....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Precious Illusions we got a new one
    I was so hopeful it would be the Shaggy lookalike again.

(Original post by ANM775)
    girls are weird on this forum ....there was a guy a few weeks ago who looked like an average joe and half the girls were saying he was good looking

this guy looks better than that other guy yet no girl so far has said he is good looking, it's only been no's or criticisms....
    I said he was good looking, looks like one of my exes who coincidentally was the best looking guy in my year. Hard to give a proper verdict though cos he's looking down. I think this guy has a more unique look so opinions will be more divided. Has the face of someone who'd be in a band or be an actor if ygm. Whereas the other guy was standard average good looking that would appeal to most but wouldn't exactly stand out in a crowd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I was so hopeful it would be the Shaggy lookalike again.
    He's too busy hanging out with barcode tattoo guy

ReputationRep:
    Yes

you are grim

ReputationRep:
    quite good lucking

ReputationRep:
    why are you holding your phone like that

ReputationRep:
    i would say so )

ReputationRep:
    I'd say you're decent just get a better haircut and maybe some facial hair bro

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE HAHAHAHA!

When I next see you i'm so gonna laugh at you

(Original post by Glassapple)
    I'd probably let you bang me (I'm really not joking), you're decent-looking.
    OP isn't gay. Sorry kiddo, you're out of luck.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.