Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend. Of 2 years saw a conversation of me and a guy he was talking to me but I wasn’t entertaining it he asked me where I am and I said working and stuff he used to call me beautiful before I met my boyfriend and my boyfriend saw and I said it’s a friend. Well he’s more an associate. He started arguing about it and I wasn’t talking or responding I just kept quiet he kept following me to stop and talk whilst we was walking down the canal he kept on holding me to stop me from walking away and to talk to him but I kept walking away. He then walked away the opposit direction and then came back and told me to talk he then pushed my head and his force is very much stronger than mine and I ended up falling on the concrete and grazed my hand.

What do I do ??? He immediately came running after me saying omg I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that and stuff and I was crying saying go away it’s finished go away and crying more and more and running away. He keeps calling me.

Please someone help me out? On what to say or do???????
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    ................... really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    ................... really?
    since when were you a community assistant , da *** ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    since when were you a community assistant , da *** ?
    For a couple of hours

leave him

ReputationRep:
    For a couple of hours

which mod did you have to have to clean to get that XD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    which mod did you have to have to clean to get that XD
    Rudeeee
    Im a active user and citizen of TSR willing to help other individuals to ensure that they feel happy and safe within this site

ReputationRep:
    Report this assault to the police. Straight away.

Him saying sorry afterwards does not excuse this sinister criminal behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Rudeeee
    Im a active user and citizen of TSR willing to help other individuals to ensure that they feel happy and safe within this site
    psh yeh right , i wouldn't say your "advice" is the most helpful out there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.