The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Liberty Point 2018

I'm thinking of booking Liberty Point accommodation for 2018/2019 but concerned there wont be many other freshers? The NTU website says something about booking private accommodation through NTU to insure being with other students? Is anybody else looking at this accommodation ?:smile:
Hey Jess I booked liberty point for September if you’re booking a room book phase 1 because I heard that’s where all the freshers are in the building and on the app campus theres a gc with other freshers x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Swirls2000
Hey Jess I booked liberty point for September if you’re booking a room book phase 1 because I heard that’s where all the freshers are in the building and on the app campus theres a gc with other freshers x

I've booked now too! Yeah I emailed them and they said all freshers will be with freshers in phase one so that's good. Whats the app called? :smile::smile:
Original post by Jess0407
I've booked now too! Yeah I emailed them and they said all freshers will be with freshers in phase one so that's good. Whats the app called? :smile::smile:

Called Campus😊
Reply 4
I’m starting at NTU in September 2018/2019 already booked!! Can’t wait, i already know I’m with 2 other girls and very excited to start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending