Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    gcse aqa 9-1 science double award chemistry help!
    Specimen papers, past papers, predicted papers, websites, exam questions!
    Please, Thanks xoxox
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    gcse aqa 9-1 science double award chemistry help!
    Specimen papers, past papers, predicted papers, websites, exam questions!
    Please, Thanks xoxox
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/gcse

Somewhere on here. I can only see the triple science. You will have to id your course, but specimens and past papers will be attached to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/gcse

Somewhere on here. I can only see the triple science. You will have to id your course, but specimens and past papers will be attached to it.
    Been there, done that! But than ks anyway. Have anything else? Thanks bye xoxo
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Been there, done that! But than ks anyway. Have anything else? Thanks bye xoxo
    Then I would be buying revision books and workbooks to practice. If youve dont all the exam papers then you should be a long way there.

ReputationRep:
    Then I would be buying revision books and workbooks to practice. If youve dont all the exam papers then you should be a long way there.
    been there done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    been there done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then you are ready to sit the exam or have you been there and done that as well?

ReputationRep:
    Then you are ready to sit the exam or have you been there and done that as well?
    Lol you humour me.. I'm like literally cracking up. Oh and by the way I'm not joking!!!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.