Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

my boyfriend keeps annoying me with this watch

Announcements

he is always asking me for oral. its just something i dont agree with. i think its nasty and degrading. i dont want it to be done on me nor would i ever do it it on someone else. i think a lot of us girls are like this

it's getting to the point where i am just so put of by him. i dont even want to be in the same room as him in case he ask me. he accuses me of not loving him anymore and i dont find him attractive which isn't the case at all. i just don't like it. what should i do?

btw i am 22 and he is 39.

ReputationRep:
    just break up with him and get on with life

ReputationRep:
    If it's something you're uncomfortable with, just tell him that and ask him to respect your position. If he can't, then it's best you leave and find someone you're compatible with.

Also, 17 years difference?

Not sure if this is for real

ReputationRep:
    you never do anything what you don't want to

I’m sorry to hear you’re having to go through this. You should never be pressured into anything you don’t want to do, and if he is your bf he should respect this. However this lack of respect for you as well as the age difference leads me to believe that this isn’t really a healthy relationship.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    why is it degrading?

ReputationRep:
    The 2 of you are clearly sexually incompatible. That's a deal breaker. Time for you both to go your own separate ways.

BTW there are very few girls that are like you in that all oral is off the menu. But that's fine. Be proud of what you are.

ReputationRep:
    No decent guy would pressure you once you have made your feelings clear.
    Give him the Spanish archer.

ReputationRep:
    If he was decent he wouldn’t pressure you, I won’t do oral as it literally makes me sick, my bf doesn’t care that I won’t do it, he never once asks me for it, you need to find someone understanding! And you will :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    btw i am 22 and he is 39.
    Ahaha. ahahaha. Ahahahaha AHAHAAHAHA.

ReputationRep:
    If he does not respect your decisions, he does not respect you. I can't see this relationship working if there is no respect between the couple.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Out of curiosity, why do you think it's degrading?

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like not doing oral is a deal breaker for him, and if doing oral is a deal breaker for you, best to call it a day. Sexual satisfaction is important in relationships, for both partners.

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiousity, have you tried oral with him? Sometimes it takes finding the right person for it to feel right with. If you really want to pleasure the person you're with it can be arousing giving as well as receiving.

Other than that though, if you really don't want to do it with him and he can't respect that then it's not going to work and the best course of action is to end it.

(Original post by sinfonietta)
    Out of curiousity, have you tried oral with him? Sometimes it takes finding the right person for it to feel right with. If you really want to pleasure the person you're with it can be arousing giving as well as receiving.

Other than that though, if you really don't want to do it with him and he can't respect that then it's not going to work and the best course of action is to end it.
    no never tried it. it's too gross to even think about it. they only thing going in my mouth is food , water and medicine when i need it lol.

(Original post by So-Sarah)
    why is it degrading?
    Because you are putting things in places where they don't belong and it also shows lack of respect. it's just nasty and not natural. you can call me old fashioned if you want but thats just my view on it.

ReputationRep:
    Man what girl don't do oral? 😮 that's the best thing ever

ReputationRep:
    no never tried it. it's too gross to even think about it. they only thing going in my mouth is food , water and medicine when i need it lol.
    Woman to woman some men do better work with their mouthes than they do during actual penetration.

ReputationRep:
    no never tried it.

Do you remember those Dr Pepper adverts

they went: Dr Pepper, what's the worst that can happen?

So i'm going to ask you: Oral Sex, what's the worst that can happen?

ReputationRep:
    he is always asking me for oral. its just something i dont agree with. i think its nasty and degrading. i dont want it to be done on me nor would i ever do it it on someone else. i think a lot of us girls are like this
    If during sex your chief concern is preserving propriety, dignity and decorum above all else, then I fear that you fundamentally misunderstand its role as both a recreational activity and an adult expression of intimacy and would frankly be better served finding someone similarly neurotic and repressed with whom to share your peevish moralising about ****-all.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.