Turn on thread page Beta

my boyfriend keeps annoying me with this watch

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to suck it ...
    I mean tell him to leave it

(Original post by Profesh)
    If during sex your chief concern is preserving propriety, dignity and decorum above all else, then I fear that you fundamentally misunderstand its role as both a recreational activity and an adult expression of intimacy and would frankly be better served finding someone similarly neurotic and repressed with whom to share your peevish moralising about ****-all.
    dont be so rude!!! i mean wtf?? so because i prefer not to do oral i am neurotic? nice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    dont be so rude!!! i mean wtf?? so because i prefer not to do oral i am neurotic? nice...

girls that don't suck ..suck...

Spoiler:
    Show

:P

(Original post by ANM775)
    Do you remember those Dr Pepper adverts

they went: Dr Pepper, what's the worst that can happen?

So i'm going to ask you: Oral Sex, what's the worst that can happen?
    i would feel sick after doing it. And i don't like feeling sick.....

(Original post by Profesh)
    If during sex your chief concern is preserving propriety, dignity and decorum above all else, then I fear that you fundamentally misunderstand its role as both a recreational activity and an adult expression of intimacy and would frankly be better served finding someone similarly neurotic and repressed with whom to share your peevish moralising about ****-all.
    Sorry but I think this is extremely rude on the op; she is allowed to have her opinions, and personally I feel the same way as she does. It is perceived by many as an undignified, and dirty concept.
    Back to your comment though, the op has a serious point and for you to say her ideas are peevish and use these terms in such a way is totally unnecessary.
    I strongly incline towards her view as do many others so please respect others opinions .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    lol what are you doing dating such a slimy old man in the first place?

dump and move on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.