Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    password and username for combined science or even triple will do. I aiming for an 89 or 99 would be better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    password and username for combined science or even triple will do. I aiming for an 89 or 99 would be better!
    Why don't you just buy it?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I used my friends account once, since he distributed the account for our entire year to use. However, it wasn't remotely useful compared to the traditional approach of learning, answering practice exam styled questions from a text book, making revision notes and doing past papers. Getting an A*/9 requires a combined effort and is multifactorial, although are considerly easy compared to A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab6790)
    Why don't you just buy it?
    Oh how rude. I tried to buy it via my school but my teacher said in an email pay via "school comms" but I don't know what that it. I've tries looking on the school gateway but it's...not there!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    Oh how rude. I tried to buy it via my school but my teacher said in an email pay via "school comms" but I don't know what that it. I've tries looking on the school gateway but it's...not there!!!!!!
    I apologise for the way I may have came across,never knew your story however I would recommend having it as it has exam styled question and is actually much more useful than using a textbook.I doubt someone will give you a login as two people cannot be logged in simultaneously .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab6790)
    I apologise for the way I may have came across,never knew your story however I would recommend having it as it has exam styled question and is actually much more useful than using a textbook.I doubt someone will give you a login as two people cannot be logged in simultaneously .
    No!!! My life has metaphorically ended!!!

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.