Turn on thread page Beta

Help! - 0 revision so far this half term watch

I'm in year 12 and take Maths, Physics & Economics A-level.

I haven't done ANY revision. Like legit, i've just rearranged my books and notes a few times but no actual studying. Usually i'll go to the library because it's impossible for me to study at home with my crazy family but my mental health has been getting the better of me lately and I haven't left the house since Saturday. I also have a project i'm supposed to be working on but haven't done anything. This is the least productive i've been this academic year wtf

I'm scarily calm about all this atm but I know when it's the morning of my first lesson i'll have a minor breakdown.

Tomorrow i'm going out with my sister to catch up and to get some back to school things and on Sunday I have maths+physics tuition. So it really just leaves me with this night and Monday to get my **** together but i can't clear my head enough to sit down and focus on some physics questions.
    someone please help me

+ i've been having takeaway everyday

for e.g. on Monday 10 £1.99 mcdonald's vouchers came through th post and i've used them all

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.