Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, couldn't find a forum for people who have received Geography offers for Durham this year.
    Thought it would be nice for us to have a place to chat and get to know each other.
    I have an offer for the BA of A*AA and have been allocated St Mary's.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've applied for the BSc and have been allocated Hild Bede. Nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh04)
    Hi I've applied for the BSc and have been allocated Hild Bede. Nice to meet you!
    Hey there, congratulations, hild bede was my second choice as know a couple of people there who absolutely love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breena99)
    Hey there, congratulations, hild bede was my second choice as know a couple of people there who absolutely love it!
    Thank you and congratulations to yourself! Ahh that's a relief as I never got round to visiting it, am jealous of you being so close to the science site.

ReputationRep:
    I hav an unconditional offer for BA geography and I have been allocated to grey college

ReputationRep:
    I have an A* AA offer for the BA and have been given castle!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’ve applied for BA and was allocated at Castle!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.