username3511608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone still think that it is possible to complete the entire Trilogy course from Monday 26th March 2018? I need to cover in detail the following:

Biology
B1
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7

Chemistry
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10

Physics
P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
P6
P7

I need to try my best to complete this in 76 days. I’m willing to put lots and lots of hard work into this, as well as lots of hours. However, I do have other subjects to revise for like maths and history etc. Let me know what you think.. I’ve had a chat with my friend about this and he said that it is possible if you do B1 in one day, B1 Questions the next day, C1 one day and C2 Questions the next day etc. However, I don’t know if it’s posdible to complete one whole chapter in one day!
Baza2002
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HXA97)
Does anyone still think that it is possible to complete the entire Trilogy course from Monday 26th March 2018? I need to cover in detail the following:

Biology
B1
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7

Chemistry
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10

Physics
P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
P6
P7

I need to try my best to complete this in 76 days. I’m willing to put lots and lots of hard work into this, as well as lots of hours. However, I do have other subjects to revise for like maths and history etc. Let me know what you think.. I’ve had a chat with my friend about this and he said that it is possible if you do B1 in one day, B1 Questions the next day, C1 one day and C2 Questions the next day etc. However, I don’t know if it’s posdible to complete one whole chapter in one day!
it's possible but your other subjects will suffer so i would say don't do it
username3511608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Baza2002)
it's possible but your other subjects will suffer so i would say don't do it
Hmmm but I really need at least a 6/7 in science, and I don’t feel as if I can achieve that st the moment. As of now, I’m trying to concentrate on maths and science.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (13)
6.99%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
7.53%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (43)
23.12%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (23)
12.37%
No, nothing has changed (64)
34.41%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (29)
15.59%

Watched Threads