Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone still think that it is possible to complete the entire Trilogy course from Monday 26th March 2018? I need to cover in detail the following:

Biology
    B1
    B2
    B3
    B4
    B5
    B6
    B7

Chemistry
    C1
    C2
    C3
    C4
    C5
    C6
    C7
    C8
    C9
    C10

Physics
    P1
    P2
    P3
    P4
    P5
    P6
    P7

I need to try my best to complete this in 76 days. I’m willing to put lots and lots of hard work into this, as well as lots of hours. However, I do have other subjects to revise for like maths and history etc. Let me know what you think.. I’ve had a chat with my friend about this and he said that it is possible if you do B1 in one day, B1 Questions the next day, C1 one day and C2 Questions the next day etc. However, I don’t know if it’s posdible to complete one whole chapter in one day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HXA97)
    Does anyone still think that it is possible to complete the entire Trilogy course from Monday 26th March 2018? I need to cover in detail the following:

Biology
    B1
    B2
    B3
    B4
    B5
    B6
    B7

Chemistry
    C1
    C2
    C3
    C4
    C5
    C6
    C7
    C8
    C9
    C10

Physics
    P1
    P2
    P3
    P4
    P5
    P6
    P7

I need to try my best to complete this in 76 days. I’m willing to put lots and lots of hard work into this, as well as lots of hours. However, I do have other subjects to revise for like maths and history etc. Let me know what you think.. I’ve had a chat with my friend about this and he said that it is possible if you do B1 in one day, B1 Questions the next day, C1 one day and C2 Questions the next day etc. However, I don’t know if it’s posdible to complete one whole chapter in one day!
    it's possible but your other subjects will suffer so i would say don't do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    it's possible but your other subjects will suffer so i would say don't do it
    Hmmm but I really need at least a 6/7 in science, and I don’t feel as if I can achieve that st the moment. As of now, I’m trying to concentrate on maths and science.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.