Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody,

It's been one week since I sent my selected sample of creative writing. I also had to answer some questions which should do as a sort of online interview. I know that generally speaking, Warwick takes a lot of time to go through each applicant's material, but I was wondering if you happen to know how long I am expected to wait for their reply. If so, please do answer me. The wait is so nail-biting also because Warwick is the only university which still has to let me know whether I am in or out...

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    If it helps at all, this is to let you know that my daughter sent her portfolio and interview answers on January 25th and hasn't heard anything since. I believe it's a very over subscribed course, so I guess it takes them a while to sort through all the applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoparent)
    If it helps at all, this is to let you know that my daughter sent her portfolio and interview answers on January 25th and hasn't heard anything since. I believe it's a very over subscribed course, so I guess it takes them a while to sort through all the applicants.
    Wow! It is apparent that they do take a lot of time to come up with a decision.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.