Turn on thread page Beta

Would you agree with the idea of banning non-whites from coming to the UK? watch

• View Poll Results: Ban on non-whites?
    Yes
    8.57%
    No
    74.29%
    No, but yes for certain races
    17.14%

ReputationRep:
    Nah
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    I think it’s stupid, discriminatory and unjust.
    This.

Anybody against non-whites in this country is just simply racist. Skin colour or race doesn't mean you're any different to others.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone on the political right you are targeting with this poll actually agrees with this. What people want is the immigration of quality, talented people. Not prioritising people from S-hole countries because they are from S-hole countries. They just need to fill in labour demand that isn't being met by technology or the domestic workforce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussain Alam)
    I don't think anyone on the political right you are targeting with this poll actually agrees with this. What people want is the immigration of quality, talented people. Not prioritising people from S-hole countries because they are from S-hole countries. They just need to fill in labour demand that isn't being met by technology or the domestic workforce.
    I’m not ‘targeting’ the right. I actually agree with what you’re saying. People should only be let in if they are skilled or economically beneficial to the country, wherever they are from. Ofc uneducated people from the third world do not fit that.

The thing is that I’m seeing an increase of people supporting racist ideas like that on the Internet (youtube, reddit, online newspapers, etc.) So I was trying to get an idea of how many young people, percentage-wise, support these toxic ideologies.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not!!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.