Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is your favourite current netflix show? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenmeelzx)
    Lmfao, she already has an iPad but she uses the TV anyway fml. RIP my TV time ;(
    Mothers these days, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    You should give a 2nd chance for Riverdale Haha, I could say Gilmore Girls is my favourite show of them all too :teehee:
    I mean, Gilmore Girls isn't too bad, i've just got so many things to watch and such less TV time that I acc don't have time to watch it anymore I got things like Iron Fist, Daredevil and Luke Cage to finish off, plus there's a new season of Jessica Jones coming out, f*cking hell this is really stressing me out!

But I think the best thing about Gilmore Girls is that it's nice and chill

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, can't argue with that. Why do you dislike it so much?
    I have never seen it.:nope:

I only watch a series if it has a high rating. Series like Orange is the new black, Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy and Black Mirror.

Boss Girl has a low rating so not worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    I have never seen it.:nope:

I only watch a series if it has a high rating. Series like Orange is the new black, Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy and Black Mirror.

Boss Girl has a low rating so not worth my time.
    'Boss girl' lmfao its acc 'Girlboss' im creasing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCA2b)
    Mothers these days, eh?
    Literally smh
    Don't blame her though, she's still got the iPhone 5 and always asks me for help how to use it

ReputationRep:
    'Boss girl' lmfao its acc 'Girlboss' im creasing
    Okay, well whatever it is called!

You should be on Now TV:closedeyes: they have quality over quanitity, Netflix has more quantity over quality.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    It's on iPlayer rather than netflix but The Young Offenders now has a TV series and i've really enjoyed it so far. There is a film on Netflix which is based upon the same characters and as a result the TV show was commissioned.

ReputationRep:
    Literally smh
    Don't blame her though, she's still got the iPhone 5 and always asks me for help how to use it
    Tell her she needs to put the remote down and go play outside more. That's what my mum used to say to me as a kid.

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of Black Mirror but Sherlock Holmes is always goals!
    I find that really hard to believe lol but of you really havent you need to go watch it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously its the best show out there.

ReputationRep:
    omfg omfg omfg i legit finished that im obsessed with that show!!
    It’s sooooo good!!! I’m binging it so hard
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The Good Place is amazing!
    Do NOT get why Riverdale is so popular, tried to watch a few episodes because the cast is just:love:, thought it was terrible...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulaxw)
    Mindhunter & The Crown
    Big fan of Mindhunter, more people should watch. Last scene of the last ep made me **** meself, but besides that, great series.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, Gilmore Girls isn't too bad, i've just got so many things to watch and such less TV time that I acc don't have time to watch it anymore I got things like Iron Fist, Daredevil and Luke Cage to finish off, plus there's a new season of Jessica Jones coming out, f*cking hell this is really stressing me out!

But I think the best thing about Gilmore Girls is that it's nice and chill
    Just watch a bit of everything :mmm: I've got at least 10 different shows and watch a bit of most of them :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    If non Netflix originals are allowed then It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Fave Netflix original would be Orange is the New Black

ReputationRep:
    What have you been obsessed with on Netflix so far?

Love to know,

xx
    Probably Riverdale or Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency.

ReputationRep:
    The 100

ReputationRep:
    i have watched; jane the virgin, gilmore girls, dynasty, pretty little liars, fresh meat, suits, 90210, riverdale, gossip girl and am currently watching the crown and making my way through the big bang theory x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Big fan of Mindhunter, more people should watch. Last scene of the last ep made me **** meself, but besides that, great series.
    Same, development of Holden’s character was mind blowing honestly. Can’t wait for next season!

ReputationRep:
    I started Dynasty, Krystle p*sses me off SO MUCH!!
    I can’t tell if I like her or not. But she becomes a better team player as the show goes on :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I’m watching Rita atm, I love it😍

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.