Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is your favourite current netflix show? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCA2b)
    Tell her she needs to put the remote down and go play outside more. That's what my mum used to say to me as a kid.
    Lmfao, I will dw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah?)
    i have watched; jane the virgin, gilmore girls, dynasty, pretty little liars, fresh meat, suits, 90210, riverdale, gossip girl and am currently watching the crown and making my way through the big bang theory x
    Is 90210 good? What's it about?

I started Jane the Virgin, idk if I should carry on?

Suits is always the best and the dudes are hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ1012)
    The Good Place is amazing!
    Do NOT get why Riverdale is so popular, tried to watch a few episodes because the cast is just:love:, thought it was terrible...
    Ygm!

ReputationRep:
    90210 is pretty much a teen soap. It's fairly good as far as they go, solid cast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hania04)
    It’s sooooo good!!! I’m binging it so hard
    I just like the idea of the fact that she's working so hard and she's got her special best friend and her special boyfriend and she's building her own successful business, best thing ever!

ReputationRep:
    I love Black Mirror

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe nobody has said The Defenders, DareDevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist or Jessica Jones yet!! Those are some of my faves and I acc thought they were really popular

ReputationRep:
    It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Daddy DeVito amirite

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad god bless that show

ReputationRep:
    Altered Carbon was very good.

ReputationRep:
    Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency (thought it was weird at first but now I'm in love with it) Black Mirror and Orange is the New Black are my faves atm

ReputationRep:
    TBH I hate black mirror, proper **** till the end when you find out what’s going on. Best shows for me are lighthearted ones like HIMYM, friends and the royle family. Sherlock is amazing though tbh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    White Collar.

I am literally obsessed. I have watched it twice from start to finish - all six seasons - over a 1 year period.

ReputationRep:
    Money Heist - it's in Spanish, but man it's hella good. Character development is great too!

ReputationRep:
    Currently pacing through Big Bang theory (on s4 so far).
    My fav has to be the punisher! Wanna watch the season again 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Turtle)
    Currently pacing through Big Bang theory (on s4 so far).
    My fav has to be the punisher! Wanna watch the season again 😂
    YAAAAAASSS FINALLY BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THAT! The Punisher is also in Daredevil, juss saying!

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love Big Bang Theory. Also I watched all of Pretty Little Liars over Christmas and it was really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellydavies130)
    I absolutely love Big Bang Theory. Also I watched all of Pretty Little Liars over Christmas and it was really good.
    At the beginning it was VERY good and then I hated the ending ngl. My favourite character is Aria and Ezra just made me blush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenmeelzx)
    At the beginning it was VERY good and then I hated the ending ngl. My favourite character is Aria and Ezra just made me blush.
    No!! My favourites are Spencer and Toby. I also really liked Mona, the dollhouse was definitely one of my favourite parts. I liked the ending but I felt it was a little rushed.

ReputationRep:
    The Good Place - funny lighthearted comedy. Probably up there as one of THE best Netflix series' I've ever watched.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.