Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know what jobs you can get with an English degree regarding the armed forces, i've always wanted to join and am finding it differcault to find a job in the armed forces that doesn't require A-level mathmatics.

ReputationRep:
    Probably teaching or doing some performing arts thing and dealing with scripts
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13osbornea)
    I'd like to know what jobs you can get with an English degree regarding the armed forces, i've always wanted to join and am finding it differcault to find a job in the armed forces that doesn't require A-level mathmatics.
    Jobs in the armed forces require a level maths ??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fentydrug)
    Jobs in the armed forces require a level maths ??
    For most RAF jobs, sorry should have made this more specific

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13osbornea)
    Wrong. No career in the RAF requires any certain A-level’s or Degree. Do what your best at, and if that is English - go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JT114455)
    Wrong. No career in the RAF requires any certain A-level’s or Degree. Do what your best at, and if that is English - go for it.
    Thank you for clearing that up for me

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.