Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Sophie and I'm in year 11 currently doing my GCSE's. I will readily admit that I am not the brightest But everyone loves a good underdog story right? (just kidding but seriously don't judge me). Expect some good ol' procrastination horror stories as I desperately attempt to avoid anything productive and prepare to cringe at the horrific and embarrassing situations I get myself into (this kinda sounds like the opening to some cringeworthy teen film).

My predicted grades
    Drama- 5
    History-6
    English lit-6
    English language-6
    Graphics-5
    Mandarin-A
    Maths-7
    Ad maths-E
    Combined science-6

My mock results
    Drama-4
    History-7
    English lit-6
    English language-5
    Graphics-5
    Mandarin-B
    Maths-7
    Ad maths-U
    Combined science-6

I understand that my results aren't amazing but I was proud(ish) as history went far better than I could have ever hoped (I got a 3 in year 10 haha) and in English lit I made up quotes but still did pretty good.

Anyway this is my first blog post I might keep going with this but I am incredibly lazy so don't expect to much.

Bye
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi Sophie!

You can do this - keep it going.

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.