Turn on thread page Beta

Vent about something which has annoyed you today! watch

ReputationRep:
    People’s ignorance about parabens annoys me. One article suggests they’re carcinogenic and the world avoids them. Other articles prove there’s no link and people still avoid them... When will people learn that they take risk in everything they do?

What’s annoyed you today?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    I had a job interview via phone... except they had no questions to ask me. Just requested me to ask them. I was startled to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    There's no olive oil in my olive oil just vegetabe oil.

There's not almond in my almond milk.

And there's no tomato in my tomato ketchup.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    People’s ignorance about parabens annoys me. One article suggests they’re carcinogenic and the world avoids them. Other articles prove there’s no link and people still avoid them... When will people learn that they take risk in everything they do?

What’s annoyed you today?
    Blooming cyclists ignoring red lights. God, I swear the cyclists up here in Edinburgh are worse than the ones in London.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The fact that the nurse on monday ****ed up something which a different nurse had to try to un**** today :/

ReputationRep:
    My computer died and it's taken 3 hours to get it working again

ReputationRep:
    there were these kids in who looked about 12 in mcdonalds who were honestly acting so obnoxious i actually felt bad for the poor sod who has to clear their **** up , it's unbelievable the amount of **** they chatted towards other people and the staff at mcdonalds , these things where kids act entitled really tick me of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    I had a job interview via phone... except they had no questions to ask me. Just requested me to ask them. I was startled to say the least.
    How strange! Bet you’d done lots of prep for it too :/ Hope the outcome is positive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    There's no olive oil in my olive oil just vegetabe oil.

There's not almond in my almond milk.

And there's no tomato in my tomato ketchup.
    Well, strictly speaking, olives are a vegetable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Blooming cyclists ignoring red lights. God, I swear the cyclists up here in Edinburgh are worse than the ones in London.
    Leicester is just as bad! 9/10 times it’s someone with a deliveroo backpack on!

ReputationRep:
    can't find radio 4 on my car radio. fml.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    there were these kids in who looked about 12 in mcdonalds who were honestly acting so obnoxious i actually felt bad for the poor sod who has to clear their **** up , it's unbelievable the amount of **** they chatted towards other people and the staff at mcdonalds , these things where kids act entitled really tick me of
    Oh wow I feel sorry for their parents!

ReputationRep:
    How can she slap

ReputationRep:
    Well, strictly speaking, olives are a vegetable!
    Yeah, and it doesn't have any olive, so it's not olive oil is it?:banghead:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Leicester is just as bad! 9/10 times it’s someone with a deliveroo backpack on!
    In fairness, the Deliveroo folks are under some serious pressure. Still doesn't warrant weaving through pedestrians though!

ReputationRep:
    My brother blocking the toilet the day after he did the exact same thing just before I had to go to class. THE RAGE INSIDE ME.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    Yeah, and it doesn't have any olive, so it's not olive oil is it?:banghead:
    Hmmm I wonder how it can legally be labelled as olive oil?
    Tbh I just buy the cheapest cooking oil. I can’t tell the difference unless you’re dipping fancy breads in it with vinegar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    In fairness, the Deliveroo folks are under some serious pressure. Still doesn't warrant weaving through pedestrians though!
    True! We’d probably be similarly annoyed with a cold delivery 😂

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why the Libyan people wanted to get rid of Gaddafi when he brought stability to Libya, he improved the healthcare of Libya, provided free electricity to all Libyans and his 'Gold Dinar' currency would have been able to get Africa out of poverty.

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting numerous letters monthly inviting me to apply for a guaranteed over 50 plan for life insurance. I'm only 25 ffs. The poor trees that had to be cut down just to send me that very premature junk mail

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.