Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Vent about something which has annoyed you today! watch

• Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by the bear)
    can't find radio 4 on my car radio. fml.
    unrelated but i just realised that Telford Steam Railway makes TSR, was wondering why you kept mentioning it :train2:

ReputationRep:
    So this morning I dropped my moisturiser in the bathroom and it rolled somewhere and I totally lost it , and as I was looking I walloped my head on the cupboard OUCH . Now I have a little bump there.
    I also wore my new shoes which are in the breaking in phase and are cutting my feet up to ribbons and they’re hurting now.
    Then I was dying my hair and dropped the hair dye all over my phone haha and my hairdryer also broke so I had to buy a new one !!!

IT DOESN’T RAIN IT POURS HUH :laugh:. Gotta laugh or els you’d cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    My brother blocking the toilet the day after he did the exact same thing just before I had to go to class. THE RAGE INSIDE ME.
    Bigger toilet required. I honestly don’t think they make toilets to cope with human waste any more. There’s loads of varieties which use less water but it also means they sometimes need more than one flush 👀 I have blocked toilets on occasion and I’ve read about people cutting it up with a knife into smaller pieces so the toilet can handle it 😂 Usually soon after I think to myself “that’s enough internet for today” Haha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Hmmm I wonder how it can legally be labelled as olive oil?
    Tbh I just buy the cheapest cooking oil. I can’t tell the difference unless you’re dipping fancy breads in it with vinegar.
    It's produced in Liverpool not Italy.

When has Liverpool ever grown olives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    So this morning I dropped my moisturiser in the bathroom and it rolled somewhere and I totally lost it , and as I was looking I walloped my head on the cupboard OUCH . Now I have a little bump there.
    I also wore my new shoes which are in the breaking in phase and are cutting my feet up to ribbons and they’re hurting now.
    Then I was dying my hair and dropped the hair dye all over my phone haha and my hairdryer also broke so I had to buy a new one !!!

IT DOESN’T RAIN IT POURS HUH :laugh:. Gotta laugh or els you’d cry
    Oh wow what a day! If it makes you feel any better I bruised my thigh this morning by walking into the end of my bed frame, then did the same thing later this afternoon and it was excruciating! Biiig bruise starting to go blue already 😭
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    How strange! Bet you’d done lots of prep for it too :/ Hope the outcome is positive!
    Even if they offer me a job i'll probably decline it now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow what a day! If it makes you feel any better I bruised my thigh this morning by walking into the end of my bed frame, then did the same thing later this afternoon and it was excruciating! Biiig bruise starting to go blue already 😭
    Paha well I also have a bruise on my thigh and no idea where from lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    It's produced in Liverpool not Italy.

When has Liverpool ever grown olives?
    Ok I’ve really lost your thread now 😂 However there are olives in supermarkets which means it’s probably possible to ship them over to the UK and then press them to form olive oil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    unrelated but i just realised that Telford Steam Railway makes TSR, was wondering why you kept mentioning it :train2:
    :five:

well done Miss Marple :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Even if they offer me a job i'll probably decline it now.
    Don’t blame you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    Paha well I also have a bruise on my thigh and no idea where from lol
    Yeah it’s rare that I do know where they come from 😂 However I did get a lot when I used to do waitressing from walking into tables.. Clearly I have no spatial awareness 🤔
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by the bear)
    :five:

well done Miss Marple :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    People’s ignorance about parabens annoys me. One article suggests they’re carcinogenic and the world avoids them. Other articles prove there’s no link and people still avoid them... When will people learn that they take risk in everything they do?

What’s annoyed you today?
    Everyone is always late!

ReputationRep:
    Bigger toilet required. I honestly don’t think they make toilets to cope with human waste any more. There’s loads of varieties which use less water but it also means they sometimes need more than one flush 👀 I have blocked toilets on occasion and I’ve read about people cutting it up with a knife into smaller pieces so the toilet can handle it 😂 Usually soon after I think to myself “that’s enough internet for today” Haha

Bigger isn't always better. It is all how much water you drink. If you go dry, well then you better a hammer because it's going to be big and hard. However, drink a couple of glass of water a day ( 8 seems excessive), toilet train yourself and soon enough, you are going regularly. But please please stay out of my way.

ReputationRep:
    What annoyed me today:
    1) the fact that I’ve got work tomorrow , although it is my last day at this horrific location with low class rude customers seeking constant discounts on already cheap clothing. I’m your server, not your servant so don’t be rude to me or else I’ll give you 4 bags instead of 2, and give you the hangers. And whilst I’m at it, I’m not your tour guide so don’t expect any favours when you ask me for New look and you end up in Newcastle.

Have a wonderful day ladies and gentlemen!

ReputationRep:
    Ok I’ve really lost your thread now 😂 However there are olives in supermarkets which means it’s probably possible to ship them over to the UK and then press them to form olive oil
    No!

There is no oilive oil in olive oil. The cheap ones anyway, you need to buy the more expensive ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    Bigger isn't always better. It is all how much water you drink. If you go dry, well then you better a hammer because it's going to be big and hard. However, drink a couple of glass of water a day ( 8 seems excessive), toilet train yourself and soon enough, you are going regularly. But please please stay out of my way.
    Trust me I have a pretty healthy diet, I just don’t seem to get on with bathroom china ! Tbh the body wasn’t designed to go in a toilet 😂 That’s fine, just don’t live with me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherlockD)
    What annoyed me today:
    1) the fact that I’ve got work tomorrow , although it is my last day at this horrific location with low class rude customers seeking constant discounts on already cheap clothing. I’m your server, not your servant so don’t be rude to me or else I’ll give you 4 bags instead of 2, and give you the hangers. And whilst I’m at it, I’m not your tour guide so don’t expect any favours when you ask me for New look and you end up in Newcastle.

Have a wonderful day ladies and gentlemen!
    Oooh sounds like you’re not enjoying your job too much.. time for a change?

ReputationRep:
    People’s driving this evening was so poor and irritating !! Also a pedestrian literally walked in front of me from behind a parked car so had to emergency break, so frustrating and don’t get me started on cyclists... hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollie9399)
    People’s driving this evening was so poor and irritating !! Also a pedestrian literally walked in front of me from behind a parked car so had to emergency break, so frustrating and don’t get me started on cyclists... hahah
    Peoples driving is always poor! So glad I’ve got a years break from it whilst I finish uni!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.