Turn on thread page Beta

Vent about something which has annoyed you today! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Trust me I have a pretty healthy diet, I just don’t seem to get on with China! Tbh the body wasn’t designed to go in a toilet 😂 That’s fine, just don’t live with me!
    As you get older, toilet talk just becomes the norm. Other prevalent topics- don't forget to switch off the water otherwise it will get too hot and I thought I told to open up all the windows.

ReputationRep:
    People keep sending me the most ridiculous messages on Instagram and I really cannot be bothered to answer them! Why the hell do you need to know how many topics I have left in chemistry?! Why the hell do I care how many you have left?! Why would you want a copy of my revision plan??? We're different people with different exam boards?? Do your own work and make your own!!!

ReputationRep:
    That’s true actually !! Hahah I literally can’t wait for September
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    As you get older, toilet talk just becomes the norm. Other prevalent topics- don't forget to switch off the water otherwise it will get too hot and I thought I told to open up all the windows.
    😂 I’m in charge of the hot water, heating and windows in my uni flat so that nobody else can mess it all up! But seeing as I’m renting and a student I can’t really replace the toilet 🤔

ReputationRep:
    Trains without windows. No ventilation and somebody ate onion rings on the train 🤢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennLousie)
    People keep sending me the most ridiculous messages on Instagram and I really cannot be bothered to answer them! Why the hell do you need to know how many topics I have left in chemistry?! Why the hell do I care how many you have left?! Why would you want a copy of my revision plan??? We're different people with different exam boards?? Do your own work and make your own!!!
    Instagram is a strange platform for that to happen! Is it people you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Trains without windows. No ventilation and somebody ate onion rings on the train 🤢
    OMG someone pooped themselves once when my boyfriend was in a train carriage and nobody could escape the smell! Poor old man didn’t know he’d done it 😞 But yeah some fresh air is always nice! Except when you’re on diesel trains and all you can smell is fumes 😷

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing annoyed me today. Nothing even came close to irritating me. Today was all good.

ReputationRep:
    😂 I’m in charge of the hot water, heating and windows in my uni flat so that nobody else can mess it all up! But seeing as I’m renting and a student I can’t really replace the toilet 🤔
    Exactly so no-one else messes it up. It feels such a relief somebody else saying this because I thought I must be the only one in the world you think like this. I just wonder why such tiny little things occupy such a large part of my mind. Don't forget sort out the recycling and throwing out the rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Instagram is a strange platform for that to happen! Is it people you know?
    I have a studying Instagram account so it makes more sense in that context but it's still annoying! I try and answer everyone but it gets super frustrating when people message you with a question which you literally answer if they read the image!

ReputationRep:
    People’s ignorance about parabens annoys me. One article suggests they’re carcinogenic and the world avoids them. Other articles prove there’s no link and people still avoid them... When will people learn that they take risk in everything they do?

What’s annoyed you today?
    There is this guy called Donald.......... he is realllly pushing my buttons atm!!

ReputationRep:
    My nose has been running all day and it's a pain in the ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    Exactly so no-one else messes it up. It feels such a relief somebody else saying this because I thought I must be the only one in the world you think like this. I just wonder why such tiny little things occupy such a large part of my mind. Don't forget sort out the recycling and throwing out the rubbish.
    I love you! I nearly had a mental breakdown when the recycling bin was full of normal rubbish 😡 And I’m in charge of electricity bills which is partly why I’m so stubborn about what goes on/off and when 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_col3008)
    There is this guy called Donald.......... he is realllly pushing my buttons atm!!
    omg same! Do I know you irl?

ReputationRep:
    Somebody walking into a lecture 10 minutes late and asking me to move out my seat so they can get in. That PISSES me off no end,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    My nose has been running all day and it's a pain in the ass
    I’m relating to so many of these problems.. it’s either allergies or colds all year round for me! I’ve self-diagnosed with allergic rhinitis, and frustratingly the only nasal spray to stop it can only be used for one month at a time or it diminishes your immune system 😕

ReputationRep:
    I’m going to go in a rant; I don’t see the point in life anymore, I’ve just come to the sudden realisation that’s there’s nothing to live for, life is but a cyclical structured cycle that consists of nothing but work. I work so hard at school only to be an average student, when there are kids who are half my age and have lived like to its fullest. I don’t even have money to travel or do anything if I was to die tomorrow I would be dissatisfied, I have focused so much on passing these bull **** exams just to work my way up to a job where I will need to do more work to earn a basic living. I come from a family that has no education background nor money so I’m doing this all alone and I feel helpless. School has killed any kind of passion that I had for anything and it’s left me stranded. Kinda just want to become a criminal and go travel the world. I feel like I’m a slave to society having to follow these restrictions to do this and that, but I’m not allowed to seek the happiness that I so willingly deserve. Aghgh. I’m just ready to give up and **** it all.

ReputationRep:
    omg same! Do I know you irl?
    I'm Hillary Clinton, just chillin' in Cedar Rapids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Somebody walking into a lecture 10 minutes late and asking me to move out my seat so they can get in. That PISSES me off no end,
    Ooooh my aggro is with people sitting at the end of benches when they first arrive so that nobody else can sit on that row 😉

But then again 10 mins late is not appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    I love you! I nearly had a mental breakdown when the recycling bin was full of normal rubbish 😡 And I’m in charge of electricity bills which is partly why I’m so stubborn about what goes on/off and when 😂
    I am so grateful to have meet you. It feels better knowing there is at least one more like minded me in this world. To be honest, I have only joined the student room today. It felt like a good place to get things off my chest. I am a very isolated person....I prefer it when people come to talk to me but that never happens. I am always dreaming up this conversation starters in my head to talk to people about but I always lack the conviction to go through with it. Plus, groups of people always scare me.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.