The Student Room Group

Scholarships for Overseas Pharmacy Student

Hey! I’m planning on studying Pharmacy this fall of 2018 in England. I’m Canadian. Does anyone know any scholarships that I can apply for based on merit, extracurricular, university, programme, country, etc. If it helps, I applied to UCl, Nottingham, Bath, UEA, and Sunderland. Thanks!
Original post by Nathan.Wu
Hey! I’m planning on studying Pharmacy this fall of 2018 in England. I’m Canadian. Does anyone know any scholarships that I can apply for based on merit, extracurricular, university, programme, country, etc. If it helps, I applied to UCl, Nottingham, Bath, UEA, and Sunderland. Thanks!

Hi Nathan,

With regards to scholarships, you should contact the College/University directly, they will advise you on this.

Thanks

Catherine
Original post by Nathan.Wu

Hi @Nathan.Wu! We have a list of our university-wide scholarships at UEA here.

You may also be interested in the Vice-Chancellor International UG Excellence Scholarships. These award 25% or 50% of your tuition fees for every year of study. You can find out more and apply here :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending