Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Somedays it is a struggle to get out of bed. Somedays I am awake by 9am and I am full of energy. I am sometimes very irrational and struggle to do basic things like brush my teeth. The next day, I am off shopping back and forth to get things. I wish to find balance in my life. It seems like everyone in my family has it but me.

ReputationRep:
    You might be slightly depressed? Are you stressed a lot? You might have bipolar disorder? But personally try focus on positive stuff and it might help. You can always go to your local GP
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BEON22)
    You might be slightly depressed? Are you stressed a lot? You might have bipolar disorder? But personally try focus on positive stuff and it might help. You can always go to your local GP
    Do you think so? I have always thought it is because I am lazy. The last year has been pretty rough to be honest. The house is being renovated downstairs so it means building work takes place most days morning to late afternoon. It also means everything is boxed up upstairs and not much space to move around. This means I have not been able to be myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    Do you think so? I have always thought it is because I am lazy. The last year has been pretty rough to be honest. The house is being renovated downstairs so it means building work takes place most days morning to late afternoon. It also means everything is boxed up upstairs and not much space to move around. This means I have not been able to be myself.
    I wouldn’t say you are lazy, personally from what you told me maybe it’s stress? You much of a sporty person? With what’s happening in your house and you saying you haven’t been able to be yourself I would definitely say stress and if you can I would try get outside the house when ever you can. Also are you in school?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn’t say you are lazy, personally from what you told me maybe it’s stress? You much of a sporty person? With what’s happening in your house and you saying you haven’t been able to be yourself I would definitely say stress and if you can I would try get outside the house when ever you can. Also are you in school?
    I am very intrigued to hear you say that because I am at my dad's workplace using the laptop just because I wanted some time away from the house. When I leave home, I feel a bit of relief because I don't feel trapped if you understand what I am trying to express.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    I am very intrigued to hear you say that because I am at my dad's workplace using the laptop just because I wanted some time away from the house. When I leave home, I feel a bit of relief because I don't feel trapped if you understand what I am trying to express.
    I think I do, I’ve been like that but I haven’t “escaped”. Just try and get out of the house as much as you can, if you need to study go to your dads workplace, or the library or the park etc. I would tell your parents how you are feeling and that you want to be out of the house as they will understand

ReputationRep:
    I think I do, I’ve been like that but I haven’t “escaped”. Just try and get out of the house as much as you can, if you need to study go to your dads workplace, or the library or the park etc. I would tell your parents how you are feeling and that you want to be out of the house as they will understand
    They wanted me out of the house..they see how I am feeling but I have no idea what to do. I spent the majority of my time doing maths work and then not much. I am a very isolated person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ND23)
    They wanted me out of the house..they see how I am feeling but I have no idea what to do. I spent the majority of my time doing maths work and then not much. I am a very isolated person.
    Dude I’m an isolated person as well, but you can’t let it get to you because we don’t want you be upset mate. They are confused and worried but if it gets worse go to your local GP and you’ve gotta try have a balance between work and your personal life, so sometimes just go out for a walk (funny thing is I would love to just randomly go on a walk but I keep myself back) and dude you live once so try make every second worth it

ReputationRep:
    Dude I’m an isolated person as well, but you can’t let it get to you because we don’t want you be upset mate. They are confused and worried but if it gets worse go to your local GP and you’ve gotta try have a balance between work and your personal life, so sometimes just go out for a walk (funny thing is I would love to just randomly go on a walk but I keep myself back) and dude you live once so try make every second worth it
    My A level finishes in June and still I have no idea what to do. I am not very Carpe Diem to be honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    C
    (Original post by ND23)
    My A level finishes in June and still I have no idea what to do. I am not very Carpe Diem to be honest with you.
    You ever tried looking around and just seeing what you thinks interesting and from personal experiences, you must get lost to find what you truly want my friend - by that I mean something will happen. And try and change then, focus on the future, take advantage of every second of the day because you don’t want to be on your death bed thinking bout what you haven’t achieved but what you having knowing you’ve done something with your life. Also if you find love it always helps

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.