sjaffar321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I applied for computer science at Middlesex University as my firm choice and then applied for games development at the University of Westminster because it was the only IT related subject I could find that had lower entry requirements. I than realised I forgot about foundation years so I was wondering if it was possible for me to cancel my current insurance choice in order to apply for foundation computer science at Middlesex.

Is it possible for me to do considering I didn't pick foundation computer science as one of my five choices and a month having passed since I've made my decision?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sjaffar321)
I applied for computer science at Middlesex University as my firm choice and then applied for games development at the University of Westminster because it was the only IT related subject I could find that had lower entry requirements. I than realised I forgot about foundation years so I was wondering if it was possible for me to cancel my current insurance choice in order to apply for foundation computer science at Middlesex.

Is it possible for me to do considering I didn't pick foundation computer science as one of my five choices and a month having passed since I've made my decision?
Contact them asap and ask if they will consider a change or if they will consider you for foundation at the same time or as an alternative. You sound as though you didnt make 5 choices anyway. Do it asap.
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Hello sjaffar,

The best thing to do is to send an e-mail to [email protected]!
They will be able to help you
Do not forget to include your full name and your ID number.

Hope it helps and good luck!
Ludovica
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

If middlesex is your firm choice then they will be able to consider you for foundation if you miss your offer conditions anyway - there's no need for them to be your official insurance choice too.

Have you actually picked firm/insurance etc on Track yet?
Did you apply for 5 choice initially?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (24)
30%
No (56)
70%

Watched Threads