Turn on thread page Beta

Advice please?😩😩😩😩😩😪Ÿ˜ª watch

Me and my boyfriend got into a serious argument. I walked out of his house he chased after me asking me to stop walking despite him being angry and to talk to him and I kept walking away and ignoring him I kept on and on he held me to stop and I got off him and walked away again.

We was on the canal and then he still kept begging me he was getting angry that i was ignoring him and not listening to him. He Came up behind me pushed the back of my head , I don’t know if it was intended but I fell Onto the concrete and grazed my hand and my head took a fast spin. I started crying and was walking away fast he came to me and said he was sorry and he calmed down when he had saw me fall. He apologised straight away and kept following me i was just crying and shaking
    I then called a cab whilst walking so that he couldn’t follow me anymore.

This is my boyfriend of 2 years. I don’t have may good friends to go to for advice and help on what to do hence why I’m here.

The argument was serious that we had however I do not wish to share it here.

❤️Please could I get your help and advice. ❤️

ReputationRep:
    Depending on what happened you may have to just spend some time away from him, e.g. stay with him but don’t talk to him much, ask for an apology etc but if it was something serious like cheating then you have to decide yourself if it’s worth staying, you don’t want it to happen again and sometimes letting go is the best choice.

Hope this helped
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by BEON22)
    Depending on what happened you may have to just spend some time away from him, e.g. stay with him but don’t talk to him much, ask for an apology etc but if it was something serious like cheating then you have to decide yourself if it’s worth staying, you don’t want it to happen again and sometimes letting go is the best choice.

Hope this helped
    Yes. What would you do? I just feel as though I don’t want to talk to him for a couple days. But I feel as though if I stay with him he might think it’s ok.

ReputationRep:
    A push to back of head that makes you fall face down is assault. There is no justification sorry. Get out now.

dump him x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes. What would you do? I just feel as though I don’t want to talk to him for a couple days. But I feel as though if I stay with him he might think it’s ok.
    For me it depends on what they did in the first place, tell him it was wrong and you could possible tell him you want some space for a while? but personally if he cheated, then he is not worth it trust me.

Is this the first time he’s pushed you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.