Turn on thread page Beta

Long distance relationship . Help please im lost . watch

ReputationRep:
    So about 4months ago i met a girl on some online game and since then we stuck together , only took about a week till we were together , it was love from the first sight ... like the first month we would talk with voice chat allday everyday like we would stay up until 6am talking about life and our future , everything was so perfect i though i found the one and she was telling me that all the time that i mean the world to her and shes thinkin about our future together having family etc... so about 2months ago she told me that she wants to move in with me cause she rly wantsto be with me and she misses me . I live in Greece and i go to college (shes from UK) , i was abit surpriced to hear that since it wasent 2long since we been together even tho we talked about everything we spend so many nights talking about our selfs and things we like to do and we were so similar like so perfect for eachother i couldnt believe i met a person like her , so i was happy when i heard that she wanted to move in and i told her okay so the next day she got a ticket to fly here in 5weeks so she has time to prepare stuff and get rdy to move , everything was perfect until 2weeks in , she started getting sick alot like throwing up often stomache aches coughing rly bad and i know it was real cause we were on voice and i could hear the bad conditions she have been in , so i was getting worried and i pushed her to go to the doctor to check it out cause she wasent rly thinkin is anything important but she said she gonna go check it out for me and 2days later she went to the doctor and got diagnosed with early stage Leukemia she wouldnt tell me the first couple days but i noticed smthing was wrong she wouldnt talk or laught about anything anymore and was trying to hide from me until i started askin her more about it and she actually told me what the doctor told her and then she left the call . Since then she barely text to me when i msg her , she havent talked on voice with me or ever wants to do anything with me , im really trying to be there for her even told her i was gonna take some time off school and fly to her to be with her and help her throu this . But all she does is ignoring me and pushing me away , she told me to let her go and she dosent deserve me . So for the past couple of weeks now shes acting very odd i dont know if its because of the treatment/meds but 1 day she tells me she loves me and sends me hearts and the next day she tells me to go away and dosent answer to my texts for many hours sometimes a whole day and her responds are aggresive ,short and cold like shes trying to push me away . Sometimes i feel like im texting to 2 diferent persons , i feel like i dont know her anymore like all the things we been throu and talked about and she acts like she dosent know me anymore and wants me gone she always used to be honest with me about everything . I dont know what to do or how to go on with my life all im thinking is her and that she has to deal with this by herself ... like she has no1 no family to support her its just her and her dog wich shes gonna have to take care by herself also ... If any1 had something similar happening to him/her please let me know and told me how to deal with this cause im afraid ill lose my mind completly >.< . ( sorry for my bad english but yea i had to talk about it and let it out cause no1 would understand from my real life friends/family propably they wouldnt even believe this story )
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by NerdLife2121)
    So about 4months ago i met a girl on some online game and since then we stuck together , only took about a week till we were together , it was love from the first sight ... like the first month we would talk with voice chat allday everyday like we would stay up until 6am talking about life and our future , everything was so perfect i though i found the one and she was telling me that all the time that i mean the world to her and shes thinkin about our future together having family etc...

so about 2months ago she told me that she wants to move in with me cause she rly wantsto be with me and she misses me . I live in Greece and i go to college (shes from UK) , i was abit surpriced to hear that since it wasent 2long since we been together even tho we talked about everything we spend so many nights talking about our selfs and things we like to do and we were so similar like so perfect for eachother i couldnt believe i met a person like her , so i was happy when i heard that she wanted to move in and i told her okay so the next day she got a ticket to fly here in 5weeks so she has time to prepare stuff and get rdy to move ,

everything was perfect until 2weeks in , she started getting sick alot like throwing up often stomache aches coughing rly bad and i know it was real cause we were on voice and i could hear the bad conditions she have been in , so i was getting worried and i pushed her to go to the doctor to check it out cause she wasent rly thinkin is anything important but she said she gonna go check it out for me and 2days later she went to the doctor and got diagnosed with early stage Leukemia she wouldnt tell me the first couple days but i noticed smthing was wrong she wouldnt talk or laught about anything anymore and was trying to hide from me until i started askin her more about it and she actually told me what the doctor told her and then she left the call .

Since then she barely text to me when i msg her , she havent talked on voice with me or ever wants to do anything with me , im really trying to be there for her even told her i was gonna take some time off school and fly to her to be with her and help her throu this . But all she does is ignoring me and pushing me away , she told me to let her go and she dosent deserve me .

So for the past couple of weeks now shes acting very odd i dont know if its because of the treatment/meds but 1 day she tells me she loves me and sends me hearts and the next day she tells me to go away and dosent answer to my texts for many hours sometimes a whole day and her responds are aggresive ,short and cold like shes trying to push me away . Sometimes i feel like im texting to 2 diferent persons , i feel like i dont know her anymore like all the things we been throu and talked about and she acts like she dosent know me anymore and wants me gone she always used to be honest with me about everything

. I dont know what to do or how to go on with my life all im thinking is her and that she has to deal with this by herself ... like she has no1 no family to support her its just her and her dog wich shes gonna have to take care by herself also ... If any1 had something similar happening to him/her please let me know and told me how to deal with this cause im afraid ill lose my mind completly >.< . ( sorry for my bad english but yea i had to talk about it and let it out cause no1 would understand from my real life friends/family propably they wouldnt even believe this story )
    Added paragraphs for you

Not sure what to say but good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.