Turn on thread page Beta

BBC Radio Microphone Dynamic or Condenser watch

ReputationRep:
    which microphones do BBC radio 4's Today programme and Moral Maze use; Condenser or Dynamic?

Please quote this when replying. I'll then be notified.
    thanks in advance
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by honestly)
    which microphones do BBC radio 4's Today programme and Moral Maze use; Condenser or Dynamic?

Please quote this when replying. I'll then be notified.
    thanks in advance
    The only way to know for sure is to contact the BBC.

http://blog.sonicbids.com/condenser-...nes-difference
    https://www.lifewire.com/condenser-a...phones-4142637

https://ehomerecordingstudio.com/types-of-microphones/

ReputationRep:
    I have. Those links are useless; I know the difference. want to know which ones they use for this particular programmes.

thanks
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by honestly)
    I have. Those links are useless; I know the difference. want to know which ones they use for this particular programmes.

thanks
    Lol its people like you that make me wonder why I bother. Obviously the people who know the answer are the BBC. No need to reply. Please dont bother now or in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Lol its people like you that make me wonder why I bother. Obviously the people who know the answer are the BBC. No need to reply. Please dont bother now or in the future.
    why have you got a problem with me for stipulating you didn't answer my question... WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU BOTHER REPLYING IF YOUR GOING TO NOT ASNWER THE QUESTION.

I HAVE ALREADY EMAILED THEM, LONG AGO!!!> THE BBC ARE KNOWN FOR LENGTHY REPLIES WHEN IT COMES TO NON COMPLAINTS> I'VE EMAILED 5 BBC DEPARTMENTS>

I DIDN'T ASK BOUT THE *DIFFERENCE*, BUT WHICH ONE THEY *USE*

stay on your high horse and ride along!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.