Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an interview at Falmouth campus for illustration on March 2nd and I’m incredibly nervous for it. I’m aware that it’s going to be a group interview but I was wondering if there is anyone on here who could possibly give me some advice or a heads up on what to expect during it?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

ReputationRep:
    You could start by not pronouncing your course as a BA "Horns", I doubt that would go down well.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,The interview is a sort of speed dating setup with I think 3 lecturers and a third year coming around to you. Each one will ask about diffetent things, one asked what illustration is to you and why you chose it over other practicies, so he was trying to find out what sort of person you are. Another asked you to explain a project you have done and others about specific pieces and other askpects of your work and process. The third year was asking how I carried out projects / structured them. Don’t worry it’s fairly relaxed, I’d say just be confident and know your portfolio. Btw you’ll have your portfolio laid out on a desk space the whole time. Hope this was helpful sorry it’s vague I had my interview at the start of feb, didn’t think it went well but they gave me a place ! Good luck

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Falmouth University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. Falmouth University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Falmouth University
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.