The Student Room Group

Girls

Hi I’m 21 years old only had one real relationship but had many partners, all I won’t to know is that, will I find some one that I won’t to be with for the rest of my life? I don’t really like going up to girls in a club and asking them do u have a boy friend. I’m ready to move past the forplay an just say I like u let’s see where this goes, but how can I with out making a tit out of my self in a club also my mates don’t like going to bars so it’s hard to get to them unless I’m on my own.
Maybe don't ask out a random girl from the bar, look for girls in other places first and get to know her before your like Yeh your fit
Dating apps are great for this. People tend to be more upfront about what they are looking for.
Don't put the cart before the horse. A club meeting is a club meeting. Treat it as a club meeting and don't push or rush things or get too heavy too early on.

You may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your princess. Or the next one you kiss might turn out to be her. Impossible to say. No one can predict the future.

And, in the meantime there might be a few things you could do - improve on - to increase the chances of you meeting your second half sooner rather than later.
Original post by Janvier
Hi I’m 21 years old only had one real relationship but had many partners, all I won’t to know is that, will I find some one that I won’t to be with for the rest of my life? I don’t really like going up to girls in a club and asking them do u have a boy friend. I’m ready to move past the forplay an just say I like u let’s see where this goes, but how can I with out making a tit out of my self in a club also my mates don’t like going to bars so it’s hard to get to them unless I’m on my own.

As Dunnig Kruger suggested, meeting people in a club has a certain one-night-stand stereotype. I think you’re more likely to meet someone meaningful in a daytime setting; develop some new hobbies and you’ll soon meet people with similar interests.
When interacting with females you need to be confident and put them and their needs first.
Reply 6
If you want to meet a girl, consider the setting, maybe you should pick up a hobby/interest and consider meeting someone there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending