Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone is a former/current student of Brighton Film School? I haven't found much information about it online and am wondering whether to apply or not.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello,

If you direct message us, we can provide you with a name and contact info (telephone and email) of a current student at BFS if you would like to have a chat with them about their experiences at the film school?

Also, we have an open evening on Thursday 15th March if you would like to visit us and find out more. You can book onto this event here:
    http://brightonfilmschool.eventbrite.co m
    If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help

(Original post by jvp123)
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone is a former/current student of Brighton Film School? I haven't found much information about it online and am wondering whether to apply or not.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.