Turn on thread page Beta

Why do British girls fall flat after few minutes? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Why should I tell it to someone who's even afraid to show his true identity? And it's not cat_mac
    As if SRK is your real identity.

ReputationRep:
    Why should I tell it to someone who's even afraid to show his true identity? And it's not cat_mac
    Way to break my heart. :cry:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    At least I had my own DP yesterday and I have my real name as username

so if you've found a woman why are you still talking about women on here? go and be with your woman you complete saddo
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Yes, either way he doesn’t get his love.
    Hmm OP might be a troll then :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I am not a troll. I am an honest man searching for true love after suffering from heartbreaks few too many times

ReputationRep:
    I am not a troll. I am an honest man searching for true love after suffering from heartbreaks few too many times
    Surprise! I have been rejected and hurt but I don’t go on a man hunt.

OP how's your girl?

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to find one

ReputationRep:
    This guy is literally the best troll ever lol

ReputationRep:
    I've no interest in reading this entire thread, but anyone who places the blame on one gender of an entire nation....is clearly the one with the problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    in clubs, asians tend to be the creepiest. normally desperate older guys. this therefore paints a bad light on a lot of other asians.
    also, a lot of younger asians tend to be quite girly and weak. often had strict parents and have had to come a long way to get out of that nerdy asian stereotype. british girls often like a bad guy or at least someone confident and perhaps a bit cocky. don't often find these qualities in asian guys. they tend to come across a bit wet, needy, overly nice in a creepy way, submissive. not very attractive qualities. this is generally found in your average asian guy who probably is really nice and well brought up.
    the asians that do get girls tend to be the cooler slightly roadmen types. I know one pakistani guy who is outgoing and a bit of a roadman. he isn't even that attractive but he gets a lot of girls. he's confident and acts manly. i also currently have a crush on an indian guy (i don't know if he's fully indian, it's hard to tell) who is very cool, not nerdy or wet. he's confident, popular and dresses well. again popular with girls. he's got good music taste and djs as well which i think boosts his attractiveness. but then i also know a handful of other indians/pakistanis who i would never be attracted to even though they're good looking and have good personalities. they're just not cool at all and still very much that dorky awkward brown stereotype. they're not masculine enough to be truly successful with women but they make good friends, almost like gay best friends though.
    but yeah I know a lot of asians who are unsuccessful and a lot who are good with the ladies. it's less about looks and more about how cool and confident they are.

apologies if i've offended anyone. i'm actually half indian though.
    You didn't have to keep repeating yourself, i could've explained what you said in 3 sentences. Pakistanis aren't manly? We grow beards and moustaches at 14 wtf you on. Being loud doesn't equate to confidence, a lot of people are loud because they are trying to hide insecurities and them types of people have a fake confidence. I don't like speaking when i don't have to but when i do speak everyone knows. Confidence is in body language and the way you handle yourself, i know enough young Pakistanis to say that we can conduct ourselves like men, more so than a lot of other races but yes we have our share of weirdos just like every other race does. You're half Indian so most of your interactions with asian males would've most likely been with Indians, it's well known that Indians and Bengalis are generally not as dominant/masculine as Pakistani males.

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty sure it won't happen with me. I will find a girl
    I actually hope and pray that your efforts pay off. If anyone deserves the right girl, it's you.

ReputationRep:
    Everything I said about white British girls has been the truth so far.

ReputationRep:
    Everything I said about white British girls has been the truth so far.
    Your trolling is just boring now. At least get some new content instead of repeating yourself for attention.

ReputationRep:
    Just admit your defeat rather than making excuses
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Your trolling is just boring now. At least get some new content instead of repeating yourself for attention.
    That awkward moment when trolling involves using pics of you to get roasted online

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.