Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm coming to Strathclyde as an exchange student next year and am wondering what to do for accommodation. Where do exchange students typically stay, in local housing or in residence given by the university? Is there a specific residence exchange students usually stay in?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2018
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.