Turn on thread page Beta

Is Islam ACTUALLY the true religion? watch

So We as humans are programmed to have solid proof we can see with our own eyes, hear with our eyes to support or deny something. True? yes.

So I've come across Ruqya treatment. Islam believes there is a unseen world right, so essentially much like humans these 'beings' have lives on Earth and free will just like us- they're known as Jins. Sometimes, they can possess the human body due to many reasons.

When someone is possessed they are treated with Ruqya- recitation of the Holy Quran for cure. First, Ruqya treatment guys warn the Jinn to leave the body, when they refuse- Quran is recited which harms the Jinn. When you see their reactions to this, you will be stunned. How is it when the words of the Holy Quran are recited, they get these reactions and please dont say its fake/acting, cos I know people who had it done. How can we confidently explain after seeing that, Islam is not real, What is so special about them words that this supposed creature inside someone is harmed and doesn't want to hear those words? Surely if this is the reaction of these creatures, hearing the words of Allah, their creator- surely we are intelligent as humans to realise, there may be some correlation between the two right?

Truthfully, I have taken Islam for granted being born a Muslim. It breaks me knowing if I was born in another religion, I may not even known or cared to research about Islam. Many other examples for sure, but personally this for me stands out the most.

But either way, whatever religion you are I really admire you on TSR and have tons of respect for you and the religion.

When you watch these videos, just try looking outside in- and ask yourself like I say this is true, surely doesn't that prove Islam may actually be the true religion.

Apologies if anyone thinks Im putting shade under anyone's religion, much respect and much love for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Yes. You’ll realise soon enough. (And if you take this as a threat then it’s not my problem)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So We as humans are programmed to have solid proof we can see with our own eyes, hear with our eyes to support or deny something. True? yes.

So I've come across Ruqya treatment. Islam believes there is a unseen world right, so essentially much like humans these 'beings' have lives on Earth and free will just like us- they're known as Jins. Sometimes, they can possess the human body due to many reasons.

When someone is possessed they are treated with Ruqya- recitation of the Holy Quran for cure. First, Ruqya treatment guys warn the Jinn to leave the body, when they refuse- Quran is recited which harms the Jinn. When you see their reactions to this, you will be stunned. How is it when the words of the Holy Quran are recited, they get these reactions and please dont say its fake/acting, cos I know people who had it done. How can we confidently explain after seeing that, Islam is not real, What is so special about them words that this supposed creature inside someone is harmed and doesn't want to hear those words? Surely if this is the reaction of these creatures, hearing the words of Allah, their creator- surely we are intelligent as humans to realise, there may be some correlation between the two right?

Truthfully, I have taken Islam for granted being born a Muslim. It breaks me knowing if I was born in another religion, I may not even known or cared to research about Islam. Many other examples for sure, but personally this for me stands out the most.

But either way, whatever religion you are I really admire you on TSR and have tons of respect for you and the religion.

When you watch these videos, just try looking outside in- and ask yourself like I say this is true, surely doesn't that prove Islam may actually be the true religion.

Apologies if anyone thinks Im putting shade under anyone's religion, much respect and much love for everyone.
    Pretty sure it's not the 'true' religion...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Nope

Frickin dying man...been approached by mormons on the street yesterday:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Frickin dying man...been approached by mormons on the street yesterday:rofl:
    Hahah 'Mormons is the right answer'. Erm ok then. 😆
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ReadySalted28)
    Hahah 'Mormons is the right answer'. Erm ok then. 😆
    Star wars theme was a nice touch

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.