I think I have been allocated to Van Mildert college (I haven't received an email but I checked my 'offer holders overnight stay' options and it was there so I'm guessing that's where I have been placed?).
Due to medical reasons I would probably be unable to accept my offer from Durham if there is no possibility of changing this college. I am concerned that this might not be possible as I would have to be at one of the Bailey colleges (I cannot travel far) and these seem to be very oversubscribed?
Does anyone have any information on this?
How do you think you'll do?