Turn on thread page Beta

Help! I got visiting a game site in class! What should I do watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am scared to tell my parents because of the disappointment.... but that's not all. Last Friday I heard some teachers and the principle talking about it. I was just visting to check on my results in the competition and to see if I won anything. It would of took less than 15 seconds. This really strict teacher just came over to me and told on me. I am scared they will write an email to my parents! They will be disappointed a lot. I am not scared of the scolding or grounding and everything. I am scared that I will lose their trust. They always have so much faith in me. I deleted all my games and my parents are really proud about it. But after they find out, they are going to be disappointed.Teachers at my school don't really look at screens, but he just kept looking at my one... I think he hated me even before the problem because the daughter he says is 'cute', almost bumped her head on some hockey gear I was holding and he told on me for that... (lol she was the one who was looking backwards and running) Btw. he does not teach any subject for me.ok.... back the real problem; I am scared ti will go in my permanent record, and it will really disappoint my parents. Kids at my school always play games during class when sitting against a wall and a teacher is not there... It just happens that mean teacher kept looking at me.

ReputationRep:
    This has to be made up.

If not then there is no point worrying, it's quite trivial.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.