Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

First Masturbation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m 13 and I’m a female but I’m way to nervous to touch myself
    ~
    I really want to masturbate, but I’m so nervous it will hurt.. man I haven’t even worn a tampon I’m so scared.
    ~
    I know theirs a way to just rub, but I’d like to stick something in their.
    ~
    I can’t ask my parents for things so I’m thinking for just using a cucumber. I don’t have condoms tho. Is that ok?
    I mean.. why must I use a condom.
    The other option is using my toothbrush.
    ~
    How painful is it first time...

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to insert anything other than a sex toy it's better to simply use your fingers. Cut nails first to avoid hurting yourself.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    If you're going to insert anything other than a sex toy it's better to simply use your fingers. Cut nails first to avoid hurting yourself.
    Would it hurt?

Fingers don't hurt, but sex does. Use your fingers don't use a cucumber.. Or just rub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bio 7)
    It is there and there's, their is very wrong.

Maybe focus on your grammer a bit before attempting this if it scares you so much.
    *Grammar :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bio 7)
    It is there and there's, their is very wrong.

Maybe focus on your grammer a bit before attempting this if it scares you so much.
    Does condescending a 13 year old make you feel good?

I didn’t realise you had to have good grammar in order to masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    *Grammar :rolleyes:
    Thank you, nobody is above correction. I will edit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waldorf67)
    Does condescending a 13 year old make you feel good?

I didn’t realise you had to have good grammar in order to masturbate.
    I care not about anyone's age, that isn't important. Good grammar is much more important than this exercise.

ReputationRep:
    Man I’m not here for grammar lessons I want to masturbate

ReputationRep:
    Just get on with it already... give it a go however you like and if it hurts or you don't like it, stop. You are overthinking it somewhat.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by xxActivexx)
    why must I use a condom.
    The fact that you're asking this suggests you're not ready. Do your research before you put anything in your body.

ReputationRep:
    I recommend you go out and buy several thick books on the subject and read them in detail, taking clear notes. Also begin writing a book and researching other peoples views on the subject. Take a class on anatomy and sexual health.

All that activity will take your mind off rubbing one out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxActivexx)
    I can’t ask my parents for things so I’m thinking for just using a cucumber. I don’t have condoms tho. Is that ok?
    I mean.. why must I use a condom.
    cucumbers don’t ejaculate so you don’t need a condom. since this is your first time i wouldn’t recommend sticking anything up your body without knowing what it’ll do. it should come naturally; don’t force yourself. if it hurts, just don’t do it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    While anything that works is great, few women masturbate just using something in their vaginas. Instead, they use their fingers to more or less gently stroke their vulva, especially their clitoris once they're aroused. Others do it by tightly crossing their legs and using their thigh muscles to build up tension.

When a toy is used, vibration outside is more common than having something inside.

If you are going to have something inside you, start small (finger sized, like.. a finger) and make sure things are slippy. The cucumber-sized objects can wait.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.