TracyRed
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I measuring to the see the effect of three, individual, questionairres (all with likert scales) on how many anti-social behaviours somebody has done. Ie if someone has commited two accounts of anti social behaviour it would be recorded as ‘2’. I just want to know what method of analysiing data should i use to find appropriate findings on spss
Zoidberg88
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you send me your email I can forward you a great SPSS guide I have! PM me.
Potato456
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The first steps are to put all your results in Excell, and then make a list of all the questions you want to answer out of the data. Then you’ll be able to copy and paste certain results into SPSS to do the tests
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
^^ agree with the above. Do all the donkey work in Excel and then import it to SPSS or STATA for the regression or descriptives only.

Also, try not to use Likert scales - they’re stupid.
Shumi:^)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guy,

Could you help me please. I have conducted a randomised study on 2 supplement that are double blinded on 8 participants and I am trying to find their effect on exercise performance. I have collected the data from all the participants. (which SPSS test is most suitable for this study and which test retest) please advice. Many thanks in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
61.02%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.9%